Chapter 78

Sarah's Point of View

I stayed up late last night looking up divorce lawyers. I woke up to Robert shaking me asleep.

Sarah: What. -I mummble

Robert: WHAT THE FUCK SARAH!

Sarah: What!

He points to the screen. I was sleeping on the computer keyboard.

Google ; Divorce Lawyer's Houston Texas.

Robert: YOU'RE LOOKING UP FUCKING DIVORCE LAWYERS! IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME?!

I can tell I was crying now.

Sarah: I was just a thought Harry gave me!

Robert: HARRY? WHEN DID YOU SEE HARRY! HE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF THIS.

Sarah: I saw him yesterday, Me and Sam drove there after you came home from clubbing and passed out! I told him and he said to look up divorce lawyers to see where this would take us!

Robert: YOU WENT TO HIS HOUSE?! WITHOUT TALKING TO ME? DAMNIT SARAH!

I stood up and took his hand.

Sarah: YOU WENT CLUBBING WITHOUT TALKING TO ME!

Robert: So! YOU WENT TO YOUR EX'S HOUSE!

He pushed me, and I fell back onto the bookshelf and a hardcover book fell on my head.

Robert: DAMNIT SARAH!

As he walked out I sat there with My head between my Knee's crying. I heard Robert screaming from the kitchen and a loud thump making me jump a little. I called up Harry paniking.

Harry: I'll be there in 5 minutes. meet me up front.

I agree.

I heard a honk and ran to the door with Robert trying to catch me. I get in the car and Robert Screaming and cussing behind me. I get in the car crying and freaking out. We finally stop at a stop sign and Harry pulls me close, He touches the bruises I had on my arm from were he pushed me. He pulled my shirt up in the back to see more bruises from were I hit the bookshelf. He cups my face

Harry: What set him off?

Sarah: I was looking up divorce papers.

I said through sobbing. We finally drive to the house to Have Sam come running out and hugging me. We tell her everything and we show her the bruises.

Sam: We can't live there anymore. We have to get the kids out.

Sarah: THE KIDS! I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!

i start freaking out and Harry tries to comfort me. Sam decided to go and get some stuff packed and to get the kids.