Chapters 1-4

Author's Note:
Hi! Thanks for actually opening up this book. That tiny act makes you almost as amazing as me! (jj) ;) 😀 Please vote, comment and follow if you like it! Also, please give it a chance and don't exit after reading the first few lines! ☺️😜 thanks!
(And sorry if you're finding it slightly boring right now, but I promise it gets much more interesting later on! Also in a couple of chapters, Elsa will be a teenager at a magic school and the story will be from her point of view. Trust me, you'll want to read on! 😉).
Please, please read the whole story!!! Thanks so much!!!
Also check out my other book called My Brother Zach and comment on which you like better! 

Comment on which actors/actresses should play the parts too! And which character you like most! The photo of Little Elsa in Frozen is how Little Elsa in my story would look like :)

ENJOYY!!!

- wansari-dragon 😊💚

CHAPTER ONE

"Congratulations, Mr Blake!" the nurse called from down the corridor, walking briskly towards the man seated on the bench. "You have twin girls!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" said the woman lying in the hospital bed softly, smiling at the two babies cradled in the man's arms.
"Absolutely."
"They look perfect together, don't they?"
"Mmhm."
"You know Eddie, the doctor told me something, but I can't remember what it was."
"It's ok, Anna. You just need to rest. You can tell me when you wake up."
"No Eddie, I have to remember. It was important...and strange."
"Look, Anna, just go to sleep now and after it'll come to you, ok?"

The man gently lowered the two babies into the double cot and arranged the cottony blankets over them. Then he bent down to pick up the dark briefcase propped against one of the metal legs of the bed.

"I'm going to pop to work for a bit, but I'll come back later on. When did the nurse say you can come back home?"
"This evening," said the woman with a sleepy smile, pulling the duvet to her chin.

The man walked over to the door and rested his fingers on the handle. "See you later, then." He stepped out into the corridor. An old lady hobbled past with a walking stick and a little boy, sucking his thumb, gripped his mother's hand tightly on the other side.

"Wait!"

He shook his head with a small smile and answered, "yes?"

"I remember what she said," said the voice from the room, trying to stifle a yawn.

There was a pause.

"She said...she said one of them didn't have a heart."

CHAPTER TWO

Rain slammed onto the windscreen. The heating was on full blast but the chill from outside still crept in. The car splashed through a large puddle and sprayed muddy water far into the night.

Mrs Blake cupped her hands together and breathed into them.
"Brr, it's cold, isn't it," she said with a shiver. They came to a stop at a traffic light. The red glowed bright and eerily in the darkness.

Mr Blake nodded in agreement and fumbled around in the shiny drawer of his expensive car. Eventually, he found a pair of gloves, and tossed them to his wife. Then they both turned round and smiled at the babies in the child carriers.