Perfect Youth

I never thought this would be possible, and I still think not possible... I looked in the mirror once more, feeling the paws electricute my every fur from my ears to my muzzle. I peeked from over my paw, which was laying silently on top of my nose, to see my xanthous eyes gleeming with luster back at me in the mirror. I wondered for seconds in minutes if I could understand the language of these big wild dogs. I turned around, feeling my tail wag around in joy, I could taste something different and it doesn't have to end if I don't want it to.

'"Rise and shine you filthy matron, we haven't got all day!" A scintillation of the sun shone right through the window pane, bouncing off the wall and hitting on to my eyes. I squint to study what has just happened.

"I had a dream ma'am!" I sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes vigorously and then looked up to see the house lady cleaning up my leather moroccan berber boho bag left on the top of a dusty old table with a jar of water and a cup half-filled, a plate with bread crumbs and half-written pieces of paper stacked all over. "Sorry, ma'am, I didn't have time to dust that table off for you."

"It's always my job to keep this place tidy, isn't it?" She turned her back to face me for a second. She stormed off without wishing a good day, that's a bit impolite.

After my long bath in the bathroom, I decided to go outside for fresh air. The sky felt coolingly warm, and the wind that was dusting on my skin smelt pristine, just like oxygen. I sniffed the air once more whilst making my way through Hyde Park, the hugest park in all of London. One of the things I like about this place is that it's a big open space that I can enjoy. I clutched the bottom of my leather moroccan berber boho bag, breathing in plenty of air as I sat down on the field of the chartreuse grass. 

'I have some time to think about the dream I had last night...' I thought. 'Maybe it was just a dream, or maybe I wasn't dreaming... Yet again, is it possible?' 

DING DING! It was time to get to work. I stood up and made my way to The Serpentine Bar and Kitchen, just 11 minutes away, and from what looks like it, I will be late.'

This is a story of my frist and on going nights as a werewolf.