Chapter 1

I walked through the cold dorm barefoot. It was six in the morning on a Saturday. The hallway was empty as I made my way to the dorm showers. It was odd that it was so quiet. Normally there would be cursing and fighting.

I sighed. I hated this place, it was horrible.

‘It’s kind of your fault,’ I thought to myself, ‘If you haven’t of ran you’d still be at home.’

 This place totally sucked, I mean what kind of place puts boys and girls in the same dorm?

 I finally made it to the showers and walked in. I turned the hot water on and pulled my gown off stepping into the steamy warmth of the water. I closed my eyes and relaxed. It was rare times like these that I enjoyed, when no one was around trying to start shit. I let the hot water wash the soap off my body and shut the water off.

 I wrapped a large towel around myself and walked out into the hall.

 “Day!” I heard a familiar whisper.

 Spencer Nicks stood with his head poking out of his door.

 “What Spence? I’m cold.” I said shivering.

 “There’s a hot famous guy in my room.” He whisper shouted.

 His face was all dreamy as he thought of a famous hot guy in his room.

 “So?” I asked.

 “Come and look at him.” Spencer said looking behind his shoulder.

 “Spence, I’m in a towel.” I protested.

I looked at the gown in my hand. I should have put it back on. Before I could protest further Spencer pulled me into his room, and the idiot shut the door.

 “Dammit!” I exclaimed trying to open it and of course it was no use.

 “Dammit, dammit, shit, fuck, Hell Fire!” I exclaimed, “It won’t open!”

“You know how long we’ll be stuck in here?” Spence asked.

 “I know.” I said calmly.

 “No one ever comes to my room.”

 “I know.” I said gritting my teeth.

“And the staff are never around during the day.”

“I know!” I shouted.

 I stood there glaring at Spence until I noticed a person laying in the bed on the right wall that was once empty.

 He groaned and sat up, “What the hell is going on?”

 He looked around the room. I thought he was kind of cute until his eyes landed on me and he smirked. Oh this guy, this guy I could tell was a douche.

 “Day this is Chase Lovelace!” Spence cried out happily.

 “Chase who?” I asked. I had no idea who this guy was.

 “You know, he stared in all those teen movies.” Spence said.

 I looked at this Chase guy. He had dark hair and movie star good looks paired with bright green eyes. He looked a little disgruntled that I had no idea who he was.

 “I’m sorry Chance, but I have no idea who you are.” I said acting like I forgot his name.

 But honestly I didn’t know who he was.

 “It’s Chase.” The guy said with a glare.

 I sat down with an over exaggerated sigh, “What’s the difference? Chase, Chance? They sound the same to me.”

 I heard Spencer gasp. Honestly I didn’t care if this guy was famous. He was here at Gooding Boarding School for troubled teens so he wasn’t any better than me, so why should I give him special treatment?

 I laughed at his expression. Looks like I kicked his ego down a notch.

 “Cat got your tongue?” I asked laughing.

 “More like a bitch.” Chase answered.

 I admit I was being a bitch, but I really didn’t like this guy one bit.

 He got up and went to the door.

 “We’re locked in.” I stated bored.

 Chase groaned, “But I got to piss.”

 “Piss out the window then.” I said studying my nails.

 “Oh, that is just triffilin’.” Spencer said making a disgusted face.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t care if it was nasty and most likely the guy wouldn’t do it.

“How about I just piss on you.” Chase retorted.

 “Ah, that’s just all kinds of fucked up.” Spence said.

 “No thanks, Pretty boy, but I ain’t into any of that kinky shit.” I said.

 With that Chase opened the window and he pissed.

 Spence and I made faces at Pretty boys back.

That was indeed very as Spencer says “Triffilin’”