Lets Just... Enjoy This Time - Chapter One

Our foreheads leaned against eachothers and we stared into one anothers eyes. I took a deep breath and held his face in my hands. Tears filled my tightly squeezed eyes and they trickled down my face. "I will never, ever, ever, leave you. Okay?" He said clearing his voice.

I swallowed hard and nodded. "You are the best fiance ever... But I don't know if I can do this." My voice was shakey. He pulled me into the tightest hug one could hope for and I felt a tear touch my shoulder from his eye. "I'm sorry!" I screamed into his shoulder. "I didn't know this would happen. And now... here we are."

"I know... I know." He tried to sooth me, he wasn't angry, if anything concered. But there is only so much one can do when something this crazy happens.

I pulled away from the hug and stole a kiss. "We have to go to set though. I'm not letting...." I made arm movements toward my stomache, "This, screw everything up. Not yet!"

"This baby will not screw anything up, I promise."

"I don't think we should tell Joe that he is the father," I cringed on the word 'father'. "I don't think we should tell anyone that you aren't." He nodded slowly and licked his dry pink lips, which worried me. "I mean, unless, you don't want to... Ya know, be the father... I can deal."

"I'm not going anywhere. And, don't worry, I will treat this baby like I would my own. Its just crazy that I'm nineteen and your twenty one. Just happening so quickly. Age is but a number."

"I understand if you want to run..." My voice was quiet and I tried to make it louder.

"Run where? To set? I think driving would be better..."

Even in the worst circumstances he always has a way to make me smile. I kissed him. "Let's go."

We finished getting ready and flew out the door. Meredith was still sleeping in the bed McKenna had bought her. I sat in the car waiting for Taylor to bring back the caremel latte I had ordered from starbucks. We didn't say much of anything about the... Situation. When we arrived at set, they rushed us both to hair and makeup, then wordrobe. They assisted me in perfecting my '13' on my hand and I was good to go. My outfit was simply a puple plaid shirt with skinny jeans. Not bad. I was happy for my baggy shirt, I'll give you that. It sucked having to take off my ring, but I had it in my shoe at all times. Yes, that's right, my shoe.

I was nervous to meet my co-stars. But as soon as she they me they welcomed me with opened arms. "My daughter's gave this to me, to give to you." Jennifer Garner passed me a homemade book with self drawn pictures and a tiny tiara. A gift from a fan always makes me feel at home!

We finished our elevator scene after a few shots and I went to track down Taylor. I could tell he wasn't 100 percent, but neither was I, and as soon as the camera hit everything seemed fine, until we hit the line about, 'enjoying this time' and that we are 'going to wait.' We pulled through and I could only pray that the scene didn't make us look like fools.

"Wanna goto lunch?" Taylor asked with his arm around me.

"I'm in, I'm starved!"

"Perfect! There is this cute little resturant down the street."

"Yay!" I squeeled as we started to walk.

He kissed my head as we walked down the sidewalk and people stared to stare. And being my self counsious self, I felt everyone staring at my stomache. Finally, when we arrived to the small little resturant we were seated at a booth near the back. "How did you find filming?" He asked.

"Interesting, I did like our make out scene though!"

He laughed, "I won't dissagree with that! How many takes did we do?"