being watched

gabbys P.O.V

man today couldn't have been any better! today my boyfriend and hung out, it was a fun day we went to the movies and then we went and got icecream after... it was a fun day except for the fact, I think someone kept following us, only because rob (my boyfriend) and I kept walking around in the movie theater because we were alittle to early for the movie, so we decided to go to the arcade in the movies, and everywhere we went this guy in a black hat, and a dark coat kept following us, it was weird and I was alittle scared because I didn't know what to do, and I didn't want to tell rob, I didn't want to look like a paranoid freak, even though I kind of am hehe... anyway it was time for the movie to come on so rob and I quickly ran got some popcorn and drinks, and we finally went to the movie theater to go see divergent... it was a great movie, only thing is the guy who I saw before was a couple rows upbove us, I chose to ignore it, finally after the movie was done we went and got some ice cream... the guy who was in the movies followed us in his car but this time he was with another guy but I couldn't make out what his Face looked like, so I rolled down my window to kinda look out just a bit, the car the men were in turned the other way... maybe I had thought to my self... maybe I'm just being alittle paranoid... we finally got to the ice cream place and we parked... I I thought this would be the time to ask if he noticed the two guys before "hey rob?" rob turned his head to answer "yeah babe?" I kind of hesitated to ask him, but it's better to know safe then sorry right?... well here it goes. " did you notice the guys in the car behinde us?" " no why?" " well I'm just wondering because I noticed in the movie theater this guy kept following us everywhere and it was making me a alittle nervous" " gabby your just being alittle paranoid it's okay, cmon let's go get some Ice cream" ugh I know I was being paranoid but still it was weird... but I tucked that thought away and shook my head yes and we both went to cream king and soft served ice cream :)

robs P.O.V

that was weird on how gabby aske me about a guy following us... I thought he was to but I chose to ignore it, because I mean it could've been a coinsidence that he was going the same places we were right?... oh boy I hope he wasn't stalking us... what if he's still around at this moment? oh no I'm starting to sound paranoid my self... okay I'll just keep the thought out of my head for right now and enjoy my time with my girlfriend, man she looks adorable when she had that look in her eyes... wait a minute... that's not a happy look... I turned around and there the guy was in his car.. watching us... watching every movement we were making... I guess gabby was right we were being watched 👀

**---end of chapter one--**

HEY GUYS!! thanks for reading this, it took a long time and a lot of thought so thanks for reading I hoped you liked it!!