11: Engagement

It's three in the morning, I've not updated in about three and a half months, but apparently I AM ALIVEEEEE. Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think :P (Same favorite picture of Jim Sturgess/Drew to the right, but I can't get over just how much he embodies how I think of Drew :P)

11: Engagement

I woke up to the sun, the light hitting my face and a pink haze dancing across my vision every time I blinked, which I did slowly.

My legs were tucked beneath Drew's, deeply asleep on his front, one arm under the pillow and facing me, mouth slightly ajar.

Slowing getting out of bed, I pulled my polka dotted dressing gown on over my underwear and caught a glimpse of my bare navel as I did so. There was definitely something rounded about it, my chest already having swelled and spilling out of my navy lace bra, the first telltale signs of pregnancy having dawned, but my early morning brain was too fuzzy for me to dwell on it.

I closed my eyes and rubbed them absentmindedly, letting out a yawn as I went to the bathroom, quietly shutting the door behind me and letting Drew continue sleeping, my own thoughts barely coherent.

It was eight o'clock, Drew and I having slept soundly and through the night.

Brushing my teeth, I leant my forehead against the mirrored bathroom cabinet, an involuntary smile pulling up my mouth as I recalled the events of last night.

So admittedly, we didn't "do the do" or go the entire way, but almost everything apart from it had happened.

I had pulled away all of my own clothes after a long time spent kissing, left clad only in my underwear as I straddled him, palms grazing all over his chest as I kissed him deeply. My tongue darted out as I ran a trail down his torso with my lips, having pushed up the thin white t shirt.

The sound of our breathing and pleasure filled gasps were the only things that filled the air heavy with heat.

His hands pulled me back up to him, his hand cupping my cheek as our lips meshed together, spinning us round so he was the one on top. It was his turn to roam, one of his hands running to one of the cups of my bra and pushing it down, his thumb flicking my nipple, sending sparks right down to the pit of my stomach.

'Drew,' I gasped, and he caught the word with a kiss as I ground against his leg and feeling him against my thigh, hearing myself mewl as the feeling inside me built up higher and higher but not yet high enough. I had never been so turned on in my life.

Drew pulled away a little, and his finger traced a path from my chest to my navel, before dipping into my underwear, teasingly removing his hand again before it slipped back in.

'Fuck,' I swore, unable to keep the moans in and yet barely able to get the words out as I felt him stroking me, bringing me to heights I never thought I could reach. 'This is so much better than I remember. Oh - oh Drew,' I moaned into his neck, biting the skin there lightly as I climaxed, eyes clamped tightly shut and my mouth slightly open as I silently screamed.

My chest was heaving and I clutched his shoulders tightly as my breathing became steady again, our legs intertwined as he pressed one long ghost kiss to my neck.

I looked back up and into the mirror after spitting out the toothpaste, my cheeks a little flushed. My heart was racing just at the thought of what had happened yesterday night, visions of me pushing Drew onto his back as I kissed a trail down his torso to the waistband of his boxers, gently tugging them down, running through my mind.

Spitting out the toothpaste, I washed my face before padding out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom, where Drew was awake and sitting up, the sheets around his waist.