Special chapter

Chapter 18

"Wow. I forgot how crazy your uncle could be. He did give me my first condom." I choked on air, and looked over at Nicole, my best friend, with wide eyes. Oh yeah, that happened ages ago. Literally. I snorted,

"But we're vampires. We can't make babies unless we do the deed with our mates, or adopt a human baby and make it a vampire." I said not knowing why Uncle gave her a condom.

"Your uncles weird so I didn't question it." She said shrugging slightly. After waking up in Ashton's arms, feeling as warm as ever, it was in that moment that I realized I had school. So, I had to rush to get ready and put on anything I could find, and rush to school. But imagine my shock when I found my best friend, Nicole, standing outside my schoolyard.

"Why are you here again?" I asked, smirking slightly, "Not that I mind having my best friend here with me during my time of need, but you hate human high school." I said frowning slightly. She shrugged,

"Well yeah, but after hearing things about this Cindy person I had to see her. Nobody threatens my best friend without getting cut." I snorted, and we continued to walk to class. When we entered, Martha quickly rushed over. She was frowning,

"Change of plans, we have to attend Sex Ed instead of gym." I raised an eyebrow,

"Why? And, what's Sex Ed?" I said feeling confused and probably looking confused too. Martha and Nicole both looked at me like I just grew a second head.

"Because when you take gym you take a Sex Ed class too, because they're both health classes. I don't know how else to explain it but lets get back to the main problem at hand-"

"Which is that you don't know what Sex Ed is." Nicole said interrupting a curious looking Martha. Nicole had a smirk on her face, "And, we're not gonna tell you what it is."

"We're not?" Martha asked looking unsure. Nicole nodded, while her smirk grew making her look like the joker.

"Nope, Elizabeth is gonna find out herself." Nicole said crossing her arms, with a satisfied grin. I rolled my eyes, and gave her a smirk,

"I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad." I said, smiling. Nicole just continued to smirk,

"You sure?" She asked, and I nodded,

"Positive."

"Don't have sex, kids. Because sex leads to babies, babies lead to child support and child support leads to debt." What the fudge? I gave a quick glance to Nicole and she was silently laughing. I made eye contact with Ashton, and he gave me a wink making me blush. Stupid hot mate.

"Sure sex seems fun in the heat of the moment when you feel the need to do it because you're a teenager and all teenagers are horny." The coach continued to explain looking as calm as possible. I repeat what the fudge,

"But that feeling comes down when you find out your partner is pregnant, or that you now have Chlamydia." Oh, this was now starting to sound personal. The coach suddenly looked down, then he cleared his throat,

"But, that's not the point. The point is that sex is bad and it leads to teenagers like you, and that's just a horrible thing." We were all currently in the gym room, sitting around and awkwardly looking at each other, while the coach explained how bad sex was. This can't possibly get worst.

"I even have a volunteer from someone who seems concerned about teenagers having sex these days. He says he's always worried about his niece getting pregnant." I felt my eyes widen, when I had a feeling who this was.

"Give it up for Mr. Edwards." Everyone awkwardly clapped as my uncle walked in the room. I groaned and rested my head in my hands. My life is ruined, officially ruined.

"Hey, at least he's not calling you out or anything." Martha whispered in my ear, patting my back. I nodded. Martha's totally right. Uncle wouldn't embarrass me like that.

"Hey Elizabeth!" Uncle shouted waving with a lot of enthusiasm. Everyone turned to look at me, and I knew my face was probably bright red. I glared at my Uncle but he looked unfazed. He faced the audience of about thirty kids and started to talk about that dreaded word; sex.

"Now, I'm gonna start off with saying that I don't approve of sex, but making love..." I stopped listening to my uncle and just held my head in my hands. But, no it didn't stop there. Uncle just went on,

"Sex could change a person, I mean look at Miley Cyrus. That girl went all out..."

And on,

"So, I told her that I just wanted to have sex, and she slapped the crap put of me..."

And on,

"I swear I didn't know it was a guy-"

When he was finally finished talking everyone just stared at him with shocked expressions. Even coach looked a little bit shocked. I would be too, uncle has been talking for two hours straight, we missed like two class periods.

Slowly people started to clap, and the room started to cheer. Uncle bowed, and then he sent me a wink, and walked out of the room. That's my uncle, destined only to embarrass me.

Ashton walked over, "Did I ever tell you your uncle was weird." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled,

"A few times." He laughed, causing his body to vibrate.

"Well, he is." I nodded in agreement.

________________________Lol___________________________

No, the stories not over my little peeps so I don't know why people are saying that. Also, I don't really consider this a chapter, I just heard wanted to write this lol. I don't know why...but, I've been lol(ing) a lot. Also, I don't edit my chapters people. So stop writing my mistakes...it's makes me sad. I edit when I'm done. Or, at least I attempt to.

Tell me what you think? Hate it? Love it? Want to have an uncle like that?

Question of the day: What do you prefer, a car or a motorcycle? I would say motorcycle...but, where would I put my violin when driving to school? Lol, So, I'm gonna go with a car. I can actually put my violin somewhere. What do you say? Car or motorcycle?

Books of the moment: 3 Stepbrothers, Everyone wants a bad boy, Despicable Arrogance, My Lovely Jerk, They Call Him Alpha, and Top Floor.