Five

My principal was one lucky bitch. I envied her vagina for experiencing such pleasure.

That harlot.

I continued to rant in my head as I approached the steps to Aryiana's large home, clutching my notebook tight to my chest as Aryiana's butler opened the door, standing before me and making me jump.

"Ms. Winter, the ladies are waiting for you upstairs." He says with a deep monotonous tone. He stands just a bit taller than me, even though I was only about 5'5, he was rather short for a butler.

But then again that was probably just me being a butler prejudice-whatever that was.

I walked past him and made my way up the long carpeted steps where the flower painting on the door resembled Aryianas'.

I didn't bother knocking only to open up to see Sage with her hand in a big of chips, Violet laying down on Aryiana's bed and Aryiana herself walking around in nothing but a sports bra and shorts.

"Took you long enough, what's kept you?" Violet asks and my eyes widen as I try to find the words to begin. "What?" Sage asks and I close the door behind me.

"I have a secret." I mutter, was it really my secret? No, it was Mr. Valente's secret. But wasn't it technically my secret too because I was holding his secret? So it was a secret times two?

Oh I didn't know. I was confusing the hell out of myself.

Sage looked up from her chip bag and Violet sat up, "Speak child!" Aryiana urges and I walked towards them.

"I don't know where to begin, so I'll just let you guys read." I pause and pull out my notebook and toss it on Aryiana's bed, the three stare at it briefly before attacking it.

"Let me read it!" Sage begs and Violet swipes the journal from her hands. "No you leave grease stains all over the paper." Violet complains and Aryiana takes it from her hands. "And you sound like a college professor. Let me read it, since I have the sexiest voice." Aryiana insists wiggling her eyebrows.

"Girl, you sound like Morgan Freeman, shut up." Sage spats back and I take it from her hands. "How about I just read it since I wrote it? Any complaints?" I ask and they all gaze at each other and shake their heads.

"Alright then, sit." I instruct and begin reading from my journal...

She didn't know how she got herself into the situation. She didn't even realize how she got into the room. All she did know is that there was no turning back now. He stared at her with his intense blue eyes. Was he staring at her scar right above her lip? Was he staring at her lips. Wanting to taste...to devour.

"Bend over the desk," He instructs her with his carnal voice, causing an instant flood to pool between her legs. She doesn't move, she just stares at his expression hardens. "For a principal, you do not know how to follow directions. There is some discipline that needs to be taken place," He adds and with that he grabs a fistful of her hair, slamming her down into the desk.

She had no worry that they were being watched. The doors were locked and it was policy to knock before entering. Her body ached in a way that no one else could give her. She was so aroused that it almost pained her. She glanced back up at him, swaying herself from side to side, hoping to tease him. He was always so serious and showed no signs of compassion, just this dominant side and she loved it all at once.

She loved the sudden thrill it gave her as his large hands groped her ass and she let out a subtle moan. She bit her lip slowly, the ache between her legs now beginning to throb profusely. She needed attention