Kathlyn & Zayn

Kathlyn's POV:

'Call me maybe' begins to play and we begin to dance. My group is performing on One Direction's party, yes, I'm one of the lucky persons who can dance in front of One Direction.

When I head the news, I almost fainted. We auditioned for a lot of things, but this is the first time we are actually picked.

The dance goes perfect, we hear people clapping and we dance more and more.

Then de music ends and I'm breathing heavily from the movements I made. Wait 3 seconds and then flip my dark brown hair backwards. People yell and jup up and down. I run to my friends and hug them, that was amazing!

We walk off the stage and I get out of my dancing clothes and put on my dress and heels. I quickly do my make-up and hair, then walk outside.

"Kathlyn! Gosh girl that was amazing! Just perfect! I still can't believe we are here! At the party one ONE DIRECTION!" one of my friends says and hugs me. 

People compliment me on my dancing but I just can focus on the 5 boys who walk up the stage. Then one of them begins to talk.

Liam takes the microphone. "That was awesome! Please give another applause!" people clap and our group gets together and we make a little bow.

When I look back to the stage I meet Zayn's gaze and I blush, he smiles and I look away. Zayn Malik looked at me and smiled!

"Kathlyn!" one of my friends comes to me and drags me to talk to a lot of people. While making talks, I listen if I hear one of the One Direction boys says something.

"And now, One Direction is going to perform a song!" 

Everyone cheers and turns to the stage.

The music starts and my eyes widen. I love those boys.

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

It's a quarter to three can't sleep at all

He's so overrated

If you told me to jump, i'd take the fall

And he wouldn't take it

All that you want is under your nose, yeah

You should open your eyes but they stay closed, closed

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

Before you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonight

Oh now you're at home

And he don't call

Cause he don't adore ya

To him you're just another doll

And I tried to warn ya

What you want, what you need

Has been right here, yeah

I can see that you're holding back those tears, tears

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonight

Up, up, and away, I'll take you with me

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

Before you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonight

Loud applause sounds and Zayn's eyes meet mine again. I can't hold myself from grinning and he grins back.

Then Liam slaps his back and his gaze leaves mine.

It's getting late, it's dark outside and slow music sounds through the hall. Me and my friends are swinging our hips to the slow music. I sigh satisfied and then freeze, 2 warm arms curl around my waist, holding me close to his body.

I look a side and see brown eyes, Zayn's brown eyes. "Hello Kathlyn" he says and moves my hips to the music. My breath hitches. "How do you know my name?" I ask and he chuckles, I feel his chest rumble against my back, that's how close he's standing to me.

"Who can forget the name of such a good dancer?" he says and I blush. The turns me around, lifts my arms up and lays them around his neck, he rests his arms around my waist.

"You have beautiful eyes, Kathlyn" he says and gazes into my eyes just like he did while he was performing. I can't look away, he has me cought. His thumb cares my cheek slowly and I smile. "and yo have a beautiful smile, you are beautiful" that last he whispers and our foreheads touch. "I never expected you to notice me" I say and blush. "Since you auditioned, I can't keep my mind from you. I looked forward to this moment, Kathlyn, the moment I had you close to me, the moment I can feel your lips against mine." 

And with that his lips touched mine. My heart swell up to twice his size and he pulled me closer to him

A/N

Hope you liked it Kathlyn!

X-x-x Noa