Oh My Robotic Shizuka-sensei! (Ongoing)

"Is it ready?" the man in black asked a group of engineers in lab coat on a cold metallic room. The light is neon blue.

"Ah, Mister Mollie. The military needs the bot?" said Doctor Ellis, one of the engineers. The Doctor grabbed the blueprint and compared it with the prototype under construction. He made a smirk while hollowing his big blue eyes.

"Doctor Ellis," said Mollie while acting to seat on a bench near the entrance. "I do not pay you to give me your daunting humor. I pay you to fix that bot and it doesn't concern you where that bot goes. So, is it ready for merchandise?"

"Well, after we add the necessary weapons, the bot is good to go," replied Doctor Ellis. Ellis gestured Mister Mollie to go to a small lounge filled with sunlight, cookies, and freshly-brewed coffee. He closed its metal door after the latter entered the room.

"Does that pig even know what he's dealing with?" asked a young engineer.

"Which of them: the pear-shaped Einstein wannabe or the tomato-nosed tycoon?" said another.

"Shhh...quiet," said yet another engineer.

A brown-haired engineer dragged another brown-haired engineer towards the corner of the room, up the staircase to a small table. The latter sat on a steel chair. They talked whisphering.

"Are everything set, Comrade?" asked the sitting engineer.

"Doctor Stratt, are you aware of the weapons scheduled to be installed inside Mecha-X05?"

"No, none of us has that kind of information besides Ellis," answered Doctor Stratt. "Wait a minute. There are launchers in the wrist, two on the shoulders, a hidden scabbard at the back and some pockets near the ankle. An assassin, maybe?"

"That's why we need to get her out now."

"Her? The scheduled gender for the bot is 'female'? Somebody must be thinking differently." 

"I know women are being objectified as sex objects in these kinds of projects but when I hacked her files--"

"You ha--"

"Yes, Stratt, I hacked her files. The committee installed female organs because of me."

"Are you traced?"

"No, but it will not be long 'till they discover what I have done."

"So, what's the plan?"

"Engel will remove the trackers, I will set-up the van, you will activate the bot, and we will escape to Japan."

"Where are we, Jonathan?"

"I don't know, Stratt."

The metal door opened, diffusing the smell of brewed coffee and vanilla pastry.

"Well Mister Mollie, I'm sure this will be a huge success for both our firms," said Doctor Ellis.

"I know, Doctor. Just make sure it's done within the week," said Mister Mollie as a big elevator closed its large, metal sliding doors. Doctor Ellis went to his study, shutting its soundproof door.

"Now."

Jonathan went to Doctor Ellis, rendered the latter unconscious, and obtained a master passkey. Doctor Engels, while talking with the two scientist, removed all tracking devices and gave the bot a wake-up call. Soon, the robot began to move.

"She's still weak. Get the lab coat, Georgie; we'll escape now, said Engel."

"Stratt, I got the key. Head to the sub," said Jonathan as he waives the passkey in the air. He then ran towards a tube that leads down to a submarine. All of the engineers entered the submarine. Jonathan closed the submarine and drove the scientists out of the facility.

"Your safe now," said Stratt as he give the bot a pat in the back.

"Stratt," said Jonathan, "two ships are following us. They've both launched some torpedoes. Both heat-seeking."

"Jonathan, give this you best shot," said Engel while pointing to a hole in in what seemed to be a big coral formation. "Go through that hole and steer hard to the right."

Jonathan made the submarine do so. Soon, they lost the torpedoes. It was a huge explosion.

A couple of hours later, they reached shore. The submarine crashed into a shoal. Luckily, all of the passengers went into the water, including the bot, and they all swam to the shore. But before all of them had their heads above water, one of the engineers was shot dead. Blood mixed with water. Then another, and another. Jonathan dodged the bullet and made his way towards the gunman. Before the gunman could even pose for a shot, a bullet reached his head. Jonathan looked around and saw the female bot, right hand pointed to the gunman. The middle finger was smoking.

"Don't ever do that again," said Jonathan.

"I-i-is that t-the way t-to th-hank me?" asked the bot.

"A robot with the attitude and humor. Nice."

"Well at least you're alive...we are. Those lab coat scientists aren't," said the bot while looking at the dead engineers.

"No, Stratt, Engel, Georgie..."

"Jo...take care of her," said Stratt before he breathed his last.

Jonathan and the female bot dragged the engineers to a grave they have recently dug up. Jonathan covered the bodies with soil and the female bot placed freshly-picked daisies.

"I need to go home," said the female bot.

"Home? Do you even know what you're talking about?" asked Jonathan.

"Well yeah. I live in Japan. Name's Iburasaki Shizune, 24, high school teacher, Neko Junior High."

"Weah?"

"Now where's the way home?" 

Meanwhile...Doctor Ellis recovers from injury. "Soon."

                                                      ............................(to be continued)