PROLOGUE(revised)

His kisses.

His touch.

His moves.

It loses my mind and giving me pleasure.

I gasped when I felt his hand went inside my dress and cupped my right breast. His hands were warm and I can't help but moan when he started to massage it.

Oh, God... I felt like I can call every God and deity with how his hands work!

The man in front of me is irresistible! Saglit siyang lumayo sa akin at Nakita ko ang mata niya na pinasadahan ng tingin ang aking mukha. He then looks straight into my eyes as if photographing me in his memory.

I can see flames of desire and sensual intention in it, but I don't care! Alam ko kung saan at kung ano ang kahahantungan ko ngayong gabi.

And whatever he is feeling right now just mirrored mine! I want him too. So bad.

Unti-unting lumapit ang mukha niya sa mukha ko. I automatically closed my eyes when his soft, kissable lips, touched mine. He's kissing me passionately like he was hungry, na parang wala ng bukas pa. He devours my mouth and savors its flavor while his hands are busy exploring every inch of my body.

He kissed the tip of my nose, my cheeks, then he licked my earlobes. Damn, I shivered! I am new to this and I can't contain my emotions! I feel so drowned right now!

"Tell me to stop... please... stop me...baby..." he said in a husky voice like he can hardly breathe and controlling himself...

At bakit ko gugustuhing itigil ang nangyayari? I want this!

His sweet voice is now lingering my mind. I can't think straight but I am sure it's not because of the alcohol. I am drunk by the sensual sensation he delivered that all I want is him!

Before I knew it, I hugged him tightly and took the initiative of kissing his lips. I heard him groaned like he is having a hard time resisting himself.

I didn't care if I took the initiative.

All I care about is this wonderful man on top of me and his raging manhood.

I don't care about tomorrow Or what may happen after But this night. This night only.

"You're driving me crazy, stranger." He whispered between our kisses. I just groaned.

He then opens my legs wide and I panicked when I felt his member. Who wouldn't? I can feel his hot hard stick on me and he is WATER!

Yeah!

TOO BIG!

Maybe he felt that I'm in a Frenzy because he kissed my lips and tried to calm my body by massaging my nakedness. And I don't know what kind of power he has over my body because it did relaxed.

"Don't worry..." he whispers again in my ears... And then he slowly... gently... moved his hips. I almost scream because of the pain!

I felt that something inside my body is tearing apart. My hands gripped his back and I bit his right shoulder when he fully thrust himself inside me.

"I'm sorry... Don't cry, baby." he hushed me with his husky voice as a tear dropped on my cheeks.

I felt like I'm a Goddess for a minute. A crystal that he treasures. Na para bang natatakot siyang mabasag ako. He is moving gently yet the pain is still there.

Then suddenly, the gentleness is gone, now he is thrusting faster. Na para bang may hahabol sa amin at habol namin ang hininga.

His change of phase did not concern me because I'm starting to feel good, too. The way he thrust his way in and out of me make an unfamiliar yet pleasurable feeling to me! I cried my moans from each thrust that he was hitting something inside me!

His phase now turned harder and faster!

Uhh! he groaned and I know what is about to happen next because I can also feel it! I'm coming!

I cried when we reached the climax. He poured his hot liquids inside me and its even more pleasurable!

He's still above me and breathing hard. And his member is still inside me too!

A few minutes and he lay beside me and hugged me tightly, I don't know but I feel secure. Like, his arms are the safest place to go.

"Goodnight, Baby." he whispered to my ear.

"gowdnayt shu." I replied lazily. I felt a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and everything turned black as I lose my consciousness.

But really...

Who is this stranger I make love with?

_______________________________________

VOTE. COMMENT. VISIT MY ACCOUNT FOR MORE WORKS.