Prologue

"Humans don't often believe that there are other forces in this world. Other forces at work. It's more than science. More than technology. It's a way of life. A way of life that has been here for thousands of years.

A long time ago, there lived two groups of people known as the Conincta and the Fortis; better known as the "United" and the "Brave". For thousands of years they worked in harmony. Life was peaceful. They traded goods. Their children played well together.

They trusted one another.

Then Malum came. Malum was a politician. A chancellor. He advised the Conincta of his treacherous beliefs. Malum was not pleased, for they embarrassed him in the worst way possible for a man. They rejected him.

Malum turned to the Fortis in rage, for the Fortis were not as strong, as wealthy as the Conincta. Desperate in the search for power, Malum swore to the Fortis, "Join me in my quest. Together we can over rule the Conincta in power, and in riches."

The Fortis blindly agreed.

The manipulating devil of a man betrayed them all, killing thousands of Conincta.

Conincta elders, and the royal family lived on in secrecy, the only remaining from the bloody war.

A prophecy was created. Phenomenal powers a gift.

A gift from a Goddess. Goddess of the Vires.

The prophecy stated: a child of royal family with the blood of an elder is chosen.

Chosen to defeat the Malum. "

                                                                  This is her story.