Mates <3

Lola's P.O.V

"It's bob!" She squealed I gave her a confused lol and she just giggled

"Just joking it's Drake." She said smiling. Well obviously she's in another world

"Congrats! Tell my bro to treat you right or else!" I said smiling

"Wait... Drake.. Your brother who abused you?" She asked, I hesitated to tell her but then she needs to know so I just nodded. She stormed out and I followed her she stopped in front of my brother.

"Hey kitty." He said in his 'love' tone. Oh wow they already give each other nicknames?

She just glared at him until her fist connected with his jaw.

"Ow!" He yelled rubbing his jaw.

"That's for mistreating lo!" She hissed

"Oh... I deserve that." He said looking down

"But it's all good now!" She said cheerfully. Seriously she has some serious mood swings. They started hugging.

"I'm gone!" With that I sprinted off

Then I stopped at the kitchen and saw Arianna standing near the staircase with her foot out.. What the heck?

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Shhh!" She whispered I nodded and stood next to her.

"Xavier! There's cookies here!" She yelled next minute you can hear foot stomps coming downstairs. When he was just about to step down he tripped on Arianna foot and face planted. Haha. It's his fault he ran too fast.

"Owwww!" He whined rubbing his face

"That's for pouring cold water on me!" She hissed

"I guess we're even now." He said looking at her.

"I guess we are." She said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Oh lo by the way Arianna and I might have done something naughty and we should go outside for safety." He said looking. Back upstairs then back to me. I raised my eyebrow.

"No time to talk let's go!" With that he picked me up and ran outside.

"Ok what did you do this time?" I asked getting curious.

"We might have put hair dye in someone's shampoo...." He trailed off

"WHA- who?" I asked I asked

"Kelly." He gave me an evil smile.

"MY HAIR IS GREEN!!!! WHO DID THIS?!?!?!?" Kelly roared

"Ohhh shoot! She's coming act normal!" I shouted and we all ran inside to the TV room. I saw down on the couch and Arianna sat on me and Xavier ran under a lamp.

"Arianna sitting on me isn't normal!" I whispered

"Who cares, look at Xavier." She laughed. I laughed too

Then came in a VERY angry Kelly

"Did you freaks do this?!?" She yelled

"No." I said calmly

"I bet you did!' She hissed

"Maybe but you have no proof." I smiled

"Ughhhh you're going to pay!!!' Se spat and left, Xavier, Arianna and I cracked up laughing. Her hair looked like vomit. I'm glad Xavier got revenge on Kelly for letting another male to mark her.

"Hey guys do you know where Chris is?" Asked Trent we all shook our heads.

I wonder if he felt pain when Trent marked me...I hope he did because I did when he marked Kelly.

Heyyyy guysssss sorry it's short again. It's just I literally have no idea what to write... Ideas would help. 😊

You guys are awesome 😘💛💙💜💚❤️

50.4K reads. Wohooo I never thought I'd get this many!

1.6 votes. Thanksssss sooooo much ❤️

210 comments. I'm lovin it 😜👌

Also there's a pic of Arianna's hair from the chappie after this.

-N💖😽