what is life??

life,is it just a four letter word,is it just as simple as other four letter words? No,its not. What i am living is a life,what u are experiencing is a life,which is going to end some or  other day is a life .Elders say have along and happy life ,but what if we dont know what is life.today i am 14 but some or the other day i will be be 80 or 90 and my life is going to end.But is it actually going to end???May be Yes or may be No because the world that i will leave behind will have everything that made my life a special one .My family ,My friends and yes which is very important in this twenty first century ,My money.and may be yes because i would not be there to enjoy all this.I  want to be a doctor and you also want to be a successful person(whether as a doctor,a CA ,or whatever).But what is the defination of being successful.Is Ambani a more successful person or Mr. Kejriwal??.For many its Ambani because he has lot of money  , a beautiful wife and two well built son.For some its Kejriwal who has  a limited salary of 30-50 thousand but has earned so many blessing which worth more than crores for him.In sixth standard the day I entered  my new school .I wanted to impress my teachers so that I  can become a council member in ninth standard.Now, I am in ninth standard a happy council member but now I think just being a council member is not sufficient ,now I want to be the school topper.So it means setting one goal and acheiving it is not sufficient,after that we set new goals and start running in the race to achieve them .A person who sleeps till late and is not ready to go out to jog in the park to keep himself fit,we consider that person lazy .But a person who is not ready to run in the race of life is considered mad or foolish.now lets come back to our question what is life??Have a life u dumbo!!! why do we say have a life??when everyone is already having a life . In science,a person not having a life is considered dead ,then why do we a living person to havea life .everyone is having a life but it should be like that whatever we do is for our benefit but not to harm others.If  we all give  a bit of our to others ,A educated person to give knowledge to others and a philospher to spread his philosphy to all those who need it . If we all regularly help even a single person in a single day ,even if with the selfish motive that when we will help other then they are going to bless us .we will feel great...what should I say about life !!life is so busy that I even forgot to complete "what is life" and got busy in my own life .No one has a sure answer of what is life.??But yes,one thing is sure listen to your heart ,not to your mind(cunning) and someone please get me a DEFINATION OF LIFE ....ha hahaha...:)