FOR NAVALJUICE :)

In the small village of Pomd there lived a man, Mr. Dan, he worked in a paint store and enjoyed helping his customers find the perfect color of paint for their house. Mr. Dan had his store classified by the primary colors of paint and then the secondary colors of paint. He explained to his customers that by mixing the primary colors of paint together you would get the secondary colors of the paint. For example, blue and red paint made purple paint. He told his customers that the paint colors were opaque, which meant no light could pass through them. He explained that the opposite of opaque was transparent, like glass windows, and that if you wanted to see out your windows that you should remember to put tape around your window to avoid paint splatter. Paint on your window meant that your windows would turn translucent, only some of the light would pass through them. One day a science teacher, Mr. Dragon, came in to find a new paint color for his youngest child’s bedroom. After Mr. Dan had finished his speech about the primary and secondary colors of paint, Mr. Dragon started to tell Mr. Dan that the humans can see color because of visible light. Visible light are the colors of the rainbow, ROYGBIV. He said that we can see visible light because of two cells in our eyes rods and cones that picked up the visible light. With Mr. Dan’s new found knowledge of visible light and colors he decided that he should do research n find out more about the electromagnetic spectrum. He found a website with the electromagnetic spectrum on it and he discovered that the spectrum is ordered from smallest wavelength to largest frequency. He learned that gamma rays are the most dangerous form of radiation to humans. Mr. Dan had always been a fan of tanning, but he never knew that the light from the sun was ultraviolet light. With his new found knowledge of the electromagnetic spectrum, Mr. Dan, decided to call Mr. Dragon and tell him what he found out. Mr. Dragon was impressed with what he had learned, but he asked Mr. Dan if he knew that microwaves were also part of the spectrum. Mr. Dan was shocked, and object he used every day to make popcorn was part of the spectrum. Now I forgot to mention one thing Mr. Dan was a klutzy, he was always falling off of his office chair. A couple weeks later, Mr. Dan was in the emergency room because he had fallen off his office chair, but this time he had broken his arm. While the doctor was looking at his x-rays, Mr. Dan suddenly remembered that x-rays were on the electromagnetic spectrum right before gamma rays. He couldn’t believe all of these everyday tools were all forms of radiation. Mr. Dan returned to his paint shop and put up the electromagnetic chart. Now, Mr. Dan was not just a paint shop owner, he was also an electromagnetic spectrum expert.