Gold

The Anxiety finally started to sink in as the bell rang and, although Paulo had seen me staring directly in his direction more than once i still stood there waiting for him to continue walking. I WAS NOT stalking him , i swear, i was just waiting for the right moment to talk to him which wasn't now because he was with his friends and....now he's walking over here.

He waved before he was no more than a foot away "Hello," he said "What's new." He said smiling,his honey kissed brown locks floating along around his face. "You said you wanted to talk?" I Said , looking around him at his girlfriend who was literally scowling in my direction. He turned to see what i was looking at and quickly dismissed it "Whitney has issues,i know." and he turned back to me "I'm just talking to you, can't i just talk to you without it having to be such a big deal?!" he smirked. "Jealousy's good, it means she really like's you." I said crossing my ankles and deciding weither or not she was getting ready to come over here and end this conversation or not.

"She's coming." I said looking into Paulo's intense blue eye's. Paulo looked behind him than back at me "Meet me at the park in the center at 7, i'll be by the swings." he said and waited until Whitney was standing next to him "What's with the love fest going on over here?" she said frostily twirling her red hair around her index finger. Paulo laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Hello Whitney," I said. She smirked and leaned into Paulo and Whispered something , before turning and having Paulo follow her and, just like that i was left with a billion questions like why he wanted to meet me at 7, why so sudden and why was whitney so cynical towards Paulo all of a sudden.