Into the Naruto World (naruto fanfiction)

Hi, I know i have not been uploading on my other story but this story is why. I hope you like it. I hope you like it. By the way, I do not own Naruto. I do own Lexi and Gale so do not steal them. by the way the girl on the cover is lexi. The one on the side is Hannah.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lexi's Pov

"Gale," I whined. We were walking down the street to her house. I was supposed to be 'studying' over there but I won't. I know that we would be watching either Fairytail or Naruto since there are marathons of each this weekend.

"Yeah?" she asked. Gale was about five foot five, with curly red hair with green eyes. I met her a few years ago when I stood up to some people that were bullying her. She also has helped me get out of trouble when I started fights.

"Are we actually gonna study or are we gonna call Cassidy and Hannah over and watch Naruto?" I questioned.

"Considering that we have no tests to study for, I guess we can call them over, but you have to get some of your famous cupcakes." she said with a sigh.

"Yes," I screamed, "you call them and i will go to my house and get them." I ran away and a few minutes later I ran into an old homeless man. I felt sorry for him so I ran into my house grabbed the cupcakes and then ran back to him. "Here, I'm sorry that I ran into you." I said quickly.

He looked at me with a smile and said in a gruff voice," Thank you but I don't need your pity."

"Oh it is not a pity cupcake, it's a sorry one because I bumped into you. Plus, it would make me feel better if you eat it." I said then I grinned as he slowly took it from me and started to eat it.

"Mhhhm, this is delicious. Here, I will give you this book." he exclaimed. Then he reached into his coat pocket and grabbed out an old leather book.

"No, I could never. This book must be a family treasure." I said as I waved my hands at it.

"You should. It is of no use to me. What is an old man to do with a book anyway." he smiled. I hesitantly took it from his hands. He motioned for me to open it. When I did I saw that only the first page was filled but it was gibberish except for the words, "When the owner of this book makes a wish  it shall happen."

I looked up at him only to see that no one was there. I walked around confused until I just shrugged, "Maybe it was a joke or something."  I ran back to Gale's house with the book in my backpack and the rest of the cupcakes balancing on my arms.

I ran through here door panting. I saw Gale, Cassidy, and Hannah sitting on the couch waiting for me. I set the cupcakes down on the table and pulled out the book for them to see. Then I put it on the table in front of them and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Lexi, what is that?" asked Cassidy. I shrugged and told them the whole story.

"Well why don't you make a wish and we will see what will happen. If nothing does then we'll watch the Naruto marathon," reasoned Hannah.

"Okay but what will I wish for?" I asked. I had a ton of wishes but not one of them stood out to me.

"Why don't you wish that we would all go to Naruto world. I mean that's something we all want." Gale said.

"Yeah," I exclaimed. I picked up the book, closed my eyes, then wished. "I wish that Cassidy, Hannah, Gale, and I will go to the Naruto world." I whispered.

When I opened my eyes I noticed we were still at Gale's house. I was a little disappointed that it didn't work but I wasn't sure it was going to work at the beginning. I went over to pick up one of the cupcakes but when I stood up it looked as if the world was spinning. Suddenly the world went black.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, what did you think. I though that it is better than my other one but i am not sure. Well anyway, i feel happier so I will upload alot. I have a lot of naruto stories in my notebook but i have not decided to publish on until now. I am soooooooo excited. I hope people will like it and comment. I think i will make a lot of chapters. Tell me who cassidy, hannah, gale, and lexi should end up with. I really have not idea. There will be a little sakura and a lot of sasuke banging or whatever because in other stories i have read it is sooo funny. Well i will have the next chapter up after I get 5 votes and 3 comments.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Peace Out,

shygirl12354