Part three

Hours later, I woke up in a bed somewhere. Maybe in our hideout, but I didnt know. All I knew was that I wasn't looking at Karma. I was looking at a hunter.

“Uhhh.... hey there”I said casually to the stranger.

“Hi” He replied.

“Mind telling me why I’m here?” I said as I reached for one of my katana swords slowly.

“Oh, we found you and you have a bounty on your head. So I gra-” He stopped talking as he saw me with my sword.

“Let me go, and I’ll spare your life. Maybe.”  He looked terrified. It made me feel powerful, but I got past the feeling.

“I’ll take this silence as a yes” I exclaimed as I jumped through the crumbling wall behind me.

I began to run, and I noticed that hunters were in pursuit.

“Hunters never were ones to give up” I said as I turned around, but kept running backwards.

“Why exactly is there a bounty on my head? If you would mind telling me, of course.” I said calmly, despite the situation.

“Well you DID kill over 100 hunters for no good reason.” One of the hunters replied.

“My reason was because they all attacked me.”

“Whatever, We’re still gonna kill you!”

“But first, you have to catch me.” I yelled back at them as I turned back around and ran faster.

That was one thing everyone I knew could agree I’m best at: my speed. As I ran, I hopped over some rubble, vaulted over fences, the climbed up onto a rooftop. Hunters can’t climb for crap, and it was funny watching them try. I actually found myself sitting with my legs over the edge and watching them. One of them almost got my leg, then fell and crashed on top of everyone else.

After about ten minutes, I got bored and began to walk back to my hideout. I walked in and saw the biggest shock of my life. Razor was pinned to the wall with nails, blood dripping from his body. Wave was lying on the ground, breathing heavily, with stabs and cuts all over her body. Karma wasn’t in sight.