Chapter 19: A Day I Want To Forget

Let me just start off by saying WOW! ha ha :] I can't believe I'm already on chapter 19. I guess I do write a lot lol. Anyways, enough of this. Sorry to waste your time, I was just thinking bout it. So here's you chapter 19!!!!

******************************************************************************************************

Asher and I have now been dating for about a month. A long time I know. It went by really fast and next thing you know, we'll be out of school in about another month. As for right now though, we're on our late April/ early May vacation!

Things have been going pretty smoothly. Every once in a while, I still cry. I mean I am the only one left in my family now. I have a reason to cry. Of course there are relatives of mine still alive. They're just far away in other states. What hurts though is that they know my mother's dead and never even bothered to fly over and see me or maybe even call every once in a while to see if I was okay.

But to me, it didn't matter anymore. I was doing just fine. My birthday had passed and I had gotten tons of presents from my boyfriend, his mom, my best friends, some of the jocks, Eliza, Mr. Jackson, Annabeth, Jannette, Lindsey, and even tons of other random people through out the school.

Asher's mom had surprised me by buying us all a plane ticket to California. Well, her, Asher, Ashley, Logan, and I at least. At the thought of California, I froze. I couldn't go back there! Who knows what would happen? Then again, I did get a restraining order from them. Asher had sent me a warm smile. I agreed, not wanting to be a pain in the ass and make his mom feel bad. If I didn't go, then neither would Ashley or Logan and then that would probably be about two thousand dollars, going to waste.

After she had left, Asher, Ashley, and Logan all reassured me that it was going to be fine. I had a restraining order and one of them would be with me at all times.  I just nodded and tried to tell myself everything would be fine. I mean, by now, I could probably take them on myself.

Ashley and Logan had put their money together to get me a little puppy. It was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I named her Mia. She was so cute, cuddly, and she loved giving me kisses.

Asher got me a bracelet that you could buy charms to put on it. He had already bought one charm though. It was a silver heart that hung from it and on the back of it, engraved, were the words, 'I Love You, Asher x'. He was worried that I wouldn't like it but I just shook my head, laughing at him, and shut him up by kissing him. I told him I loved the present just like I love him. Sure, we had only dated for 4 weeks but I hadn't felt this way before with anyone.

I got some more stuff like Alex & Ani bracelets, necklaces, money, cards, gift cards, clothes, scarfs, sunglasses, bathing suits, and jewelry.

Tyler even got me a Nike ID pair of high tops. I had laughed and gaven him a big hug when he gave me them while Amy just stood nearby and watched with a disgusted look on her face. I was surprised they were still together.

Logan and Ashley had decided to move in with me at my house. We all pretty much agreed it was a good idea. Ashley could actually sleep, Logan could stop having to worry about her mom telling her to be polite and come back home early and be fancy, and I wouldn't have to be so alone.

Asher also slept over a few times every week, just to be with me. It kind of felt like we were in college and all four of us were roomates except we were housemates and there was a puppy running all over the place.

I felt safe and better than ever with them all. I even got better at piano. Mr. Jackson said he wasn't sure how that was quite possible. I just laughed and smiled. I also ended up winning that competition thing he had told me about. I got a medal, certificate, trophy, and some prize money.