Chapter 8

We sat and talked for ages. It was amazing.

“so how do you know about this place?” I asked.

“I was afraid you would ask me that. You see I haven’t been completely honest with you” he confessed. “my friend who was meant to be coming tonight…well after I had met you on the bus , I had to tell someone about , so I called him and told him everything I knew about you. He could obviously tell that I was crazy about you, and he told me to give you his ticket and told me about this place. He said if this didn’t impress you, then nothing would. I’m sorry.”

“are you having a giggle?” I laughed. “your friend gave up his ticket just so you could spend time with me?”

“yer.”

“wow! He must be a good friend.”

“yeah, he is, I have known him all my life.”

“oh and for the record, I’m very impressed!” I said just before pushing him over and making a run for it before he got me back. We ran around like we were 3 years old, until I was to tired to carry on and surrendered. I just looked up and saw Niall charging towards me, arms out read to rugby tackle me! I felt his arms rap round my waist and we both went tumbling to the ground. I was laughing so I hard I think I pulled a muscle in m stomach! We lay there for a second or two so we could both get our breath back. Then Niall got up and stood over me. Still laughing his head off.

“sorry about that.”

“Right! That’s it!” I yelled as I jumped up ready to get him back. We started running and screeching and laughing.

That’s when it happened.

I felt like I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t talk or move. My legs where jelly. I had been running around for about 15 minuets, what was I thinking?! I fell to my knees and rummaged through my pockets searching for my inhaler.

“Emily?!” Niall called “are you okay?” he started to run over.

Luckily I found my inhaler just in time, but my hands were shaking, I took to deep breathes before lying down with my eyes closed and hands on my chest. Niall sat next to me, he didn’t say anything though. Im not sure he knew what to say.

“I’m sorry about this” I whispered.

“don’t be stupid, its not your fault.” He said as he took my hand and held it. I opened my eyes and he was just smiling at me.

“I will be okay in a minuet” I said positively.

“okay, if you’re sure. I had no idea! Is there anything I can do?”

Nah, I’m okay, I just need to be careful when I do exercise and that.” I slowly tried to sit up and Niall put his arm around my back for support.

“You alright?”

“Yeah, im fine” we both stood up and made our way back to the festival site.

I started laughing again.

“What’s so funny?” Niall asked sounding a little confused.

“you should have seen your face! I thought you thought I was going to die or something!”

“I care that’s all. You had me worried.”

“aw Niall. I care about you too” I laughed.