Chapter 11

Ron's POV: (Surprise again..?)

Bloody hell. I had the worst sleep last night.

It wasn't particularly that I'd had nightmares or anything, it was more the fact that I was restless. I don't know why.

I shovelled another forceful of sausage into my mouth as mum piled more onto the centre plate in the table. She'd made bacon and eggs, sausages, baked beans and orange juice.

Fred and George came stumbling down the stairs shouting over each other and landed at the table. "Boys, quiet! Some people in this house are still sleeping." Mum scolded the pair for their recklessness and noise.

At that moment, Hermione came down the stairs, smacking Fred and George's heads as she passed them at the table. I snickered through a mouthful of sausage before coughing a bit. I felt a hand patting me on the back as I worked the sausage through my digestive system.

Looking up, I saw Hermione who was smiling at me. "You goof." She ruffled my hair before taking a seat beside me and piling some breakfast onto her plate.

We made some small talk as dad and Ginny made their way to the table. Dad gave mum a kiss on the cheek before sitting down and pulling out a newspaper

~

Eventually, Harry ventured down the stairs and we all greeted him with chorused good mornings. He looked a wreck. His eyes had bags under 'em and his hair was messy. His cheeks were slightly puffy and he was as jittery as a June-bug.

"Harry, dear. Are you alright?" He took a few moments before looking at mum. "Fine Mrs.Weasley." Bloody liar he was.

"Poor Harry." Hermione mumbled under her breath. What?she looked at him with sympathetic eyes. Ok, now something was definitely up. They knew something and I wasn't included. I don't like this one bit.

~

Harry's POV:

I am an emotional train wreck. I didn't sleep well last night. I kept thinking about Draco. Literally everything I thought of lead back to Draco.

Draco.

Draco.

Draco.

Merlin's beard, I desperately hope that he is okay.

Harry. Oh Merlin, I'm even hearing him in my thoughts.

Harry!

"Harry!" Fingers snapped in front of my face as I was brought back from my thoughts. Hermione, Ron and Molly were standing in front of me and the rest were at the table looking at me like I was Hagrid's dog, Fluffy.

"Are you sure you're alright dear?" Molly asked again. Truthfully, no. No I'm not. I can't even focus on what they were saying.

"Harry, I think you better lie down. You keep zoning out." Hermione said. I looked at her as she lead me back up to the room I was staying in. Ron followed us up but Hermione said, "Hold on Ron, I need to talk to Harry for a minute."

She pushed me into the room and helped me back onto the bed. "Harry, it this about Draco?" She asked gently and I nodded. Tears fluctuated at the corners of my eyes and some spilled over down the side of my face.

Hermione wiped them away as I closed my eyes. Remember. I tried to remember Draco's touch. "Harry, please. You need sleep so I'm going to cast a sleeping spell on you. I know you had a terrible sleep because you look it." Gee, thanks 'Mione.

(A/N: I know there isn't a sleeping spell, only a sleeping potion or bewitched sleep but I need to use a 'sleeping spell' to make Harry sleep. So yeah...)