Chapter 1 ~ Italian Spaghetti

Year 2010

He left his racing career and decided to enter showbizness . It's the biggest decision he ever made in his entire life but he really need to quit .

~TVPatrol

" The Champion Racer , Matteo Guidicelli ang bibida sa Agua Bendita kasama si Andi Eigenman "

He's really enjoying being a part of the showbiz industry and really overwhelmed because of the warm welcome of Abs-Cbn and Star Magic management . He's really happy because many viewers are starting to love his craft . His acting .

"Matteo , anong pakiramdam mo na marami ang nakakaappreciate at marami na rin ang nagkakacrush sayo ? "

"I feel so happy and thankful .Thanks to everyone who believes in me ." he said

"Sino naman ang hinahangaan mo dito sa showbiz ? "

"Hmm . (paused for a moment ) Ms. Sarah Geronimo .  "

"Wow! Dumagdag ka na sa listahan ng maraming artistang humahanga sa kanya ."

"Ah , hindi po maiiwasan yun . She's a total package . I can see that she really loves what she's doing. I'm watching her shows on TV and I bought some of her albums before . I just love her music."

He invited everyone to watch his new show . And thank the reporters for their support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASAP XV

She's busy preparing for SOS . She's really nervous everytime she will perform as if she's not used to it .

"Sarah , next ka na . Tara na sa backstage "

" (Smiles) Game! :) "

After the "Love the Way you Lie " production number , Popsters shouted very very loud "WE LOVE YOU SARRRRAHHH " . Everyone in the audience praised her . No doubt , she's really deserving to be called the "Popstar Princess" . Every performance , she gives her 100%

 ~ Dressing room.

" Ehem . .  Kanino galing tong flowers ? As he read the note : " Congratulations Sarah ! Best performance ! <3 " "  Erik ask her friend.

" Naku kuya , binabasa mo na ulit yang mga notes para sa akin . Pano na lang kung confidential ? " she uttered.

"Confidential ? Ano yun ? Meron bang maglalagay ng "Sarah , thanks for last night . I really had fun! " (Laughs really loud) Hahaha . Ano , kanino nga galing to ? "

"(checks the note ) Hmm . I don't know the hand writing pero may initials na R.C. " she answered.

"I think I know  , (paused then smile) . R.C . Rayver Cruz ? "

She smiled then remembered that Rayver texted her and asked her to go out with him but she refused . She knows that he's interested to her but she's unsure if she's now ready to entertain him.

"Napasmile ka na lang dyan ? Meron kaming hindi alam ? " Erik blurted.

"Kuya , mamaya na lang ako magkekwento pag labas natin nina Shin ha ? " she smiled

Sarah told her friends about Rayver's intentions . They are so happy knowing that Sarah is now turning into a lady . They're more excited than her .

-------------------------------------------------------

 Matteo indeed is a Popster . He really love the way Sarah sings and dances . He admires the way she sings , her angelic voice and her moves . He really wants to meet her .

He's on his way to Cebu because his friend Billy Crawford told him that he will be performing with Sarah . His nerves are cracking in his head , his heart's beating so fast because in a few hours , he will meet the girl his looking up to . He's really a fan .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Few months passed .

Sarah and Rayver decided to hide their blossoming relationship to public, to everyone , to some of their friends and Sarah's family.

They're communicating through texts, calls and Skype . Rayver is really a sweet guy . They're texting whenever there is a free time. When they see each other in some commitments , they are greeting each other casually but when their eyes meet each other , it's different . They're talking through their eyes , hiding their smiles towards each other .

They're like that everytime they are together and it seems that Sarah's parents are noticing the romantic feeling between the two .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matteo saw the news about Sarah . She's now being link to Rayver Cruz. He's really happy for her . His admiration to her is just that he wants to work with her and be friends with her . He already met her parents and talked to Mommy Divine shortly in Cebu . Her parents was awesome.He had a chance to pose for a picture with Sarah together with her family . It's so overwhelming on his part .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Fast-track]

Sarah's relationship with Rayver didn't work - out . They called it 'quits' . They struggled so much hiding their relationship and decided to end it as early as possible for them not to hurt their feelings . They end up as friends .

Not until Sarah dicovered that Rayver is now courting Cristine Reyes . She doesn't know how to react about the issue , she is not sure why she feels defeated . She's sad . She's disappointed with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How can that guy court another woman this soon ? "  Matteo blurted as he heard the news . He feels so sad because he knows that Sarah is so fragile. Even they're not that very close, they are still exchanging messages whenever the time is right .. A greeting and congratulatory messages is enough .

He decided to text her...

" You okay ? "

He is not expecting for a fast reply but suddenly his phone beeped .

" I think so :) Thanks for your concern Italian Spaghetti :)"

" I'm relieved . I'm hoping to work with you very very soon . ^_^"

" Ang formal mo naman magtext :) Pero thank you po talaga . Ako rin , sana makatrabaho rin kita soon . "

"Hahaha . You're welcome Pop Princess ^_^ "

She didn't reply . But the fact that she called him "Italian Spaghetti" made his day .

He's really looking forward to work with her . She's an inspiration to those artist like him who's just starting their career . She's really down to earth . She acts normal like other ladies . She's the one that he really admires .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :

Gusto ko lang pong linawin na fictional po ito :) Di ko naman po alam lahat ng nangyari dati e .

Ayaw ko nang pahabain ang Past . Actually , I want them to be together na pero hinihingi ng istorya ko ang past ni "Sarah " at "Matt", yung Sarah at Matteo  sa story ko:)

Thanks sa bumasa at babasa pa . Comment lang po kayo. Pwede rin mag vote at magfollow para ganahan akong mag-update  :) Salamat po!

~ PopstarDiaries <3