[5] The Other Tributes

Chapter 5.

So sorry that I haven't had time to upload, I've been so busy with school and things :/

Oh, and starting from next September, I wont be updating much at all, with my GCSE's and things, as I want to do well in them XD

So sorry...

This chapter is pretty boring like, as it's a filler :p

Again, I'm going to have to have a rant. This is not like the exact hunger games novel, so it's not going to be exactly the same! The characters (well some of them) will be different, so don't comment on that. It'll just make you look stupid.

Got a party to go to tomorrow, but I don't know if I can be bothered.

I like her and stuff, but it's...

I don't want to get all dressed up.

I just want to herm Facebook and write on Wattpad.

And i have like nothing to wear :/

Ugh.

Need a social life though to be honest, I never go out xD

I'll try and shut up, but it's hard :(

One last thing, I've not been writing much in the past two weeks as I've been stalking Josh Hutcherson, as I'm normal.

Been watching every film he's been in, like a pure perv ;)

Oh my god though, he's perfect <3_<3

I'll shut it now though.

Anyway, enjoy this, I'll try and update again in a week or something :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right ladies and gentleman, today will be the first day of your week training!" A woman shouts at all of us, just as me and Caleb enter the room.

"Woo, she sounds like a lovely person," Caleb says sarcastically.

I just laugh, then turn to listen to what the trainer is saying.

"There are many stations," She tells us, her hair scraped back from her face, "Ranging from shooting, to fire starting. Try to try as many of them as possible!" She then dismisses us and everyone else runs to the stations that they are probably best at.

I get a good look at a few of the tributes, as they scatter of in all directions, some heading to knot tying, some to knife throwing.

One of them inpaticular catches my eye, who I find out by asking Caleb, is called Clove.. She seems pretty clever, by the way she launches some knifes at a board. I think she catches me staring at her, by the way she snarls. Hope someone else kills her in the arena.

"Come on, over here," I hear Caleb say to me, pointing over to the camouflage section, "I'm the worst artist ever like, but it could come in handy."

I follow him over, and lightly brush my fingers along the tops of all the different coloured paints there. From sky blue, to blood red, every colour thinkable was here.

"Wow," I whisper, as I watch Caleb chatting to the mentor, trying to paint a tree pattern onto his arm. From a distance it looks quite good, but really, up close, it's a bit of a fail.