Chapter 32 (Something I gotta know)

Chapter 32

I rang the doorbell of Finn’s mansion like I had least a million times before. I was so glad that Finn and I had finally made up. It was so hard pretending to hate him for a week. It was even worse to be Ryan’s girlfriend.

I shuddered at the memory.

Finn flung open the front door open and placed a tender kiss on my lips when he saw me. “I love you.”

“Well, hello to you too,” I responded, kissing him back. I stepped inside the mansion and closed the door behind me. He led me to the living room.

“I’ve missed you so much.” He breathed, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me back to him.

“But you saw me yesterday, and the day before. And the whole week before that.” I pointed out. I inhaled the familiar scent of his cologne and ran my hand over the sleeve of his black leather jacket.

“Yeah, but you hated me last week.” Finn reminded me, kissing my neck. My skin started to tingle where ever his lips touched and my heart raced faster in my chest.

“I could never hate you,” I admitted, “If anything, I thought you would hate me for everything I’ve done to you. I’m sorry.”

“I might’ve hated you if I didn’t love you so much.” He gave me one of his sweet dimple-showing smiles. I smiled back.

Finn looked way better today than a few days back. All of his scars and bruises were fully healed. Oh supernaturals. He had slight shadows under his eyes, probably from loss of sleep, but they were almost unnoticeable. Finn had a bit of stubble forming on his chin and around his cheeks, but it made him look tougher and more mature. He didn’t look bad for someone who just got beat up. Twice. In two days.

Finn lay down on the couch and gently pulled me on top of him. He led a trail of short kisses down my jaw line, making me let out a shaky breath.

“Finn….”

“Don’t fight it.” He whispered. I felt him tugging a bit at the hem of my shirt. He pulled back to look into my eyes pleadingly. I nodded. I figured out how to make it up to him.

“Finn! Get a move on! We’re leaving!” Sebastian called, entering the living room.

Finn groaned and looked up at the ceiling. “Why does the world hate me so much?”

When Sebastian FINALLY noticed us on the couch after searching around for a folded piece of paper, he smirked slightly, “Finn, I hate to interrupt your happy couple reunion, but we need to go. Now!”

“Fine.” Finn muttered under his breath. “I’m going, I’m going. It’s not like anything was about to happen anyway.”

“Hey, I heard that?”

“Good, and don’t try to deny it either because you know I’m right.”

I was about to protest, but quickly decided against it. Instead, I got off of Finn so he could stand up.

“Got the van ready?” Finn asked Sebastian.

“Yeah, it’s all ready and running. Hurry up so I don’t have to waste money on the gas, “Sebastian sighed impatiently.

“Where are we going?” I inquired.

“Bianca,” Finn started seriously, looking at me straight in the eye. “I’m leaving, forever.”

“Wait what? You can’t leave, we just got back together!”

He burst out laughing. “Oh how I’ve missed that about you, Bianca. I’m not leaving forever. Me and Sebby are just… going on a little road trip.”