Chapter 50 - Love Really Is Complicated...

Start from the beginning

Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh c'mon Rach, forget about drama for once in your life, have a little fun!" 

"Excuse me?" That was a little harsh.  

"I didn't mean it in a rude way babe, I just don't want to end the party yet. Everyone is having so much fun! Plus, there's already so much drama in your life, I feel really bad. Just forget about it for now, and have some fun okay?" Harry consoled me with his soft, calming voice. I sighed.

I knew he was right. After all, I was the queen of all drama. "Alright, I guess." He smiled his dimplish smile, and held onto  my arm taking me away with him. I turned back to look once more at Zayn. 

He was lost in Stephanie's eyes, and they were both having a nice long chat. They looked happy to be reunited once again. I don’t know, but it hurt a little bit. I was so used to seeing Zayn with no one, it kind of hurt to see him with another girl. I guess I knew now how he felt every day when I was with Harry…

But why did I even care? I was with Harry? It was just like before, when Zayn and Steph were together...I was jealous every minute of it.

 I should be happy for Zayn. Just, something in my heart told me, that Zayn was mine. Only, mine.

 --------------------------------

 "Alright see ya, thanks for stopping by. Yup, see ya too. Bye guys!" Harry said goodbye to everyone as they walked out the door, at the end of the party. I really had no idea Harry had loved partying so much. He kept the party on for quite some time.

I collapsed down on the couch next to him, tired as hell. I was not in the mood to party, and way too confused with all the madness that had happened in the past few hours. I only did it for Harry. Zayn, Stephanie, Louis and Eleanor were all in the back and helping clean up after the party, leaving Maria still very suspicious. I watched her for a few minutes, then decided on going over. 

"So, what's your whole 'plan?' You might as well let me know now; I'm bound to find out sooner or later anyways." I crossed my arms In front of my chest angrily. 

Maria snickered. "Now why would I tell you? You might demolish my plans. You think that getting Louis with another girl is going to get me from stopping him to get back with me?" 

"What the hell? I wasn't even the one to get Louis and that girl, Eleanor together. And by the way, I thought you said you would go after Liam? Not like that's okay either or anything."

"Oh I am, I just have to take my plans step by step." 

I was appalled. This girl had no feel of guilt anywhere in her for what she had done. She should be thanking Eleanor for interrupting the moment Maria would have to explain the whole truth to Louis.

 "You are pure evil.” I spat at her.

Maria smiled brightly. "I'm taking that as a compliment, so thanks love. I always liked you Rach. Thanks for the party." Maria winked, and grabbed her coat, waving at Harry a last time and walked out the door. What. A. Bitch.

Harry raised his eyebrow confused. "What happened...?" I shook my head, moving back towards him. "Nothing worth repeating, let's help the others clean up in the back now." 

Harry looked concerned and I knew he was about to question me again, but nodded instead and did as I said. I didn't feel like explaining the whole story to Harry either. He probably was tired from the party and not too interested about this whole deal anyways.

"Oh gosh, Niall if you're that tired, go back to your room. You don't have to help clean if you're practically falling asleep on me!" Liam complained nudging Niall off his shoulder.