The Reason WHY?; 15

Chapter 15

The dorbell rings that caused me too wake up, I looked at my watch and its freaking 5 o’clock in the morning… who wakes up at this time?

“Who’s there?” I called out

“Savannah.” The voice outside called in.

Right then and there I knew it was James.

“What?” I opened the door and was shocked when I saw it was a devastated looking Cameron.

“So? Is it true?” he said with pleading eyes telling me to say no.

“Cam.. I’m sorry.” I looked down in frustration.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked, and this situation is freaking killing me.

“I don’t want you to get hurt. I don’t want you to choose between your family and me. And I don’t intend on telling anyone, how did you know?” I replied.

“I was here yesterday when you and James are crying your guts out. And when he said you were Savannah, I really don’t know what to do. I couldn’t sleep at all, I’m sorry to wake you up but I really need to ask you. But I don’t expect that it is all true.” And he stared at his feet.

“I’m sorry but it’s all true…”

“BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!” he shouted in rage.

My alarm clock screamed

Oh Thank God its just a dream and I can hardly open my eyes from all the crying while dreaming.

I went outside to find my comfort zone and I opened up the garage to see my baby.

I went inside the and sat at the driver seat and began telling my baby the whole story.

Even though with all these transformation, I’m still myself. I still tell my baby everything that’s happening to me, especially these love things. My baby is my only best friend and at this point the only one I have. I broke down in tears again as I tell my story.

I don’t expect my car to talk back and try to comfort me but atleast I said it out loud.

Someone honked in front of my house. I peeked through the hole in the garage door and its James.

I opened the garage door and started yelling.

“WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT?” I walk up to him.

 “Are you out of your mind?! Why are you trying to be so martyr? Like Rue and Peter?” he said kind of annoyed.

“You know about Rue and Peter?”

They story is another thing that I have to find out for myself.

“Now I got your attention, huh?” he smirked.

I saw Cameron’s car pulled infront of us. He went out of his car.

“Interrupting something?” he asked.

“No, Cameron… I’ll just get my things inside.”

I went inside and got my things, I looked outside through the window

I wish this thing going on in my mind is the right thing to do..

----------------

what is that thing going on with Savannah/Quinn\s mind?

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

So some reality checks...

Do you guys watch American Idol??!!

Am i the only one who thinks Colton Dixon shouldn't be the one who's eliminated???

haha... i know it's kind of unfair, it's his first bottom 3 and he just got eliminated like that...

So now i guess i'll just have to wait until Colton Dixon makes it big... like Daughtry... right? right?

XD

that's all for now :)