Detention! (Black Butler Fanfic-Yaoi)

Summary

Ciel and Alois are freshman in high school and the both get detentions .What will happen when Ciel Starts to fall for the school "whore" Alois. RATED M. YAOI!

•••••••{Authors Note}•••••••

Well, I had written this fanfic awhile back and it was TERRIBLE! I read it over and I had worded it really well but my punctuation was terrible! I know it’s not perfect now but it will at least be better. I wrote this in eighth grade. I guess early college forces good punctuation and grammar into you! Oh well, this story is set in modern times cuz I LOVE stories about high school although I have no idea what a traditional high school is like lol. Oh yeah, and IF YOU DON'T LIKE YAOI THEN DON'T READ!

DISCLAIMER

I don’t own black butler the only thing i own is this hideous story XD

•••••••••{Detention}••••••••••

"If I can just get there in thirty seconds then I might make it to class on time...oh, who am I kidding there's no way in hell I'll make it in thirty seconds"

Ciel ran through the halls and barely avoided bumping into the students at their lockers.

"Fuck! The bell just rang, that's just fucking great" Ciel spat sarcastically.

 He walked into the classroom carefully trying to take attention away from his absence and just as he made it to his seat he heard a calm but deadly voice dripping with venom from behind him.

"Mr. Phantomhive, would you care to explain why you are late for the third time in a row this week?" Mr. Michaelis asked with a frustrated frown grazing his lips.

"I forgot to set my alarm" Ciel replied in his signature monotone voice trying to keep the intimidation out of his words.

 He was afraid of the consequences that were coming next.

"You didn't set it hmm? Well I can assure you won't forget again, because you will be sitting in after school detention for two hours this afternoon. And you best not be late for that!" Mr. Michaelis replied

"Now take your seat!"

••••••••{meantime}•••••••••••

"Alright class be quiet and sit down" Mr. Faustus said taking his place in front of the white board.

He wrote out an algebraic expression on the board with a black dry erase marker.

"Would anybody care to solve this problem?"

 He looked over the classroom at the few raised hands and then at the other uninterested students and frowned. They wished they could be anywhere but in his classroom.

 "Ah, well then, Mr. Trancy will you come to the board since you find it necessary to pass notes in my class."

Alois got up and strutted to the board in his booty shorts while popping bubble gum in his mouth.

 "Sure Mr. Faustus I'll do anything for you" Alois replied in a seductive tone.

 Mr. Faustus ran a hand through his jet black hair and rolled his gold eyes at the slutty boy in front of him. Alois was only a freshman but he was the most whorish student in the school and was not afraid to flaunt his sexuality whatsoever. Unfortunately for Alois he was terrible at math and stood at the board for a few minutes just staring at the problem.

"Let me guess…" Mr. Faustus said. "You don't have any idea at all how to solve this problem do you?”

 “Well... no, so why don't you show me sensei?" Alois replied suggestively putting a hand on his teachers arm.

"Go sit down now!" Mr. Faustus said trying to contain his annoyance at the obnoxious teen.

"You're getting so worked up sensei, but if you want me to sit down so badly then why don't you make me like you did last night?" Alois said in a sultry voice. Smirking at the reaction he was getting out of his teacher.

"GET OUT NOW!" His teacher yelled trying to hide the fact that the blonds comment had him flustered.

"Yes Claude Sama" Alois drawled out the word "Sama" and made his way out of the classroom while trying to restrain his laughter.

“YOU HAVE AN AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION!” Mr. Faustus yelled down the hall at the disrupting teen.

••••••{Principal’s office}•••••••

"Ah, Mr.Trancy why am I not surprised?"

"Oh hello Principle Sutcliffe" Alois replied by blowing kiss and winking.

"And what should your punishment be for today?" The principle asked pulling out a pair of handcuffs.

 "Anything you want. Punish me Grell Sama. I've been a bad boy" Alois said in a breathy tone while bending over in front of the principal...

•••••{After school detention}••••

{Ciel's POV}

'Well this is just great! I was late again and now I have lunch detention.'

 He walked down the hall and turned left into the I.S.S room that the school used for after school detention in the afternoon. He sat in one of the chairs in back of the room with a look of annoyance clearly written on his face. Ciel wasn't surprised to see the school’s slut, Alois, walk in. He had never talked to him or paid him any attention or really ever looked at him for the matter. He watched as Alois dropped a pencil deliberately and bent over in front of him to pick it up off the floor. Ciel felt his mouth drop at the view in front of him.

'Those shorts are so short I can see almost everything'

 He didn't understand why he found a boy’s ass so attractive. Alois turned around to see that the boy behind him was staring intently at his ass

"Well, well, Ciel Phantomhive like what you see?" Alois said in his common seductive tone.

 Ciel just blushed slightly and averted his eyes as he inwardly cursed himself for staring.

'What is wrong with me? I never thought I was gay!'

As Ciel got a closer look he realized that the guy was actually really attractive with his blond hair and blue eyes and lithe frame.

"Everyone listen up as I call roll"

 Ciel blocked out the names until he heard his own.

"Ciel Phantomhive?"

 "Here" he responded.

 "Well, class you are to stay in your seats and remain quiet for the rest of the two hours that you will be here" the teacher said then took his seat at the desk.

“Just give him five minutes and he'll be knocked out" Alois said.

Sure enough Ciel watched as the teacher fell asleep on his desk within five minutes.

 "So Ciel what do you have detention for?”

 “I was late"

"You were late? Well, that's boring"

"Well, I don’t remember going into the entertainment business!” Ciel responded sarcastically.

 "Oh well it doesn't matter. So where are you from?"

 For the rest of the two hours Alois annoyed the crap out of Ciel. Those two hours felt like the longest moments of Ciel’s life.

"Well, Ciel that was fun!"

“I suppose it was for it to have been an after school detention"

"Well Ciel I'll see you tomorrow! oh and by the way I think you are sexy" Alois whispered in his ear.

•••••••••{END}••••••••••

Well I will make more chapters to this but only if i get any reviews saying i should cuz i'm not sure if anyone will like this! Well, if you do please leave a review so i know what i need to work on and if you have any ideas for the plot.  If you hated it (i hope u don’t lol) then you can leave me a review about what i did wrong!