Chapter 2: Fuck Off*

I walked into my homeroom class and sat in the very back. I completely tuned out everything, my mind still on Emery.

When finally heard the bell ring I hopped out of my seat and left the class quickly. I was craning my neck to see if I would see Emery walking to her next class. I didn’t spot her so I gave up. I walked to my next class and spaced out once again thinking about her. Her gorgeous dark hair and those long gorgeous legs. 

Wait, wait, wait! What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I so hung up on this girl? Yeah she was my mate, so fucken what? I told myself that I wasn’t going to be like all those other guys that turn into stupid pussys when they get their mate. I was going to get her but still be Nolan. The Nolan that gets girls every day, all day. 

The next three periods zoomed by with me not paying any attention at all. It was lunch now so I walked to my locker to put away what little books I had. I slammed it closed when I saw her, Emery. I practically skipped over to her when I stopped myself. I was turning into one of the love sick guys, I could feel it. I turned back around and went to my locker and acted as if I hadn’t seen her at all. 

“Hey, Nolan right?” I heard that beautiful say. 

I turned to her acting as if I didn’t remember her. “Uh yeah…” 

“Emery.” she said. If I wasn’t wrong I thought I saw a little bit of sadness that I didn’t remember her name. 

“Right, Emery. I walked you to class this morning.” 

“Yup.” she smiled. My heart stopped beating seeing her smile at me like that. “So, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Shoot.” I was hoping it was going to be are you mate. This was a werewolf school so we could say that aloud. 

“Could you show me where the lunchroom is?” 

“Oh, uh… ” I trued my best to hide my disappointed face, “yeah sure. I guess I’m your personal tour guide now.” 

She smiled, “Well you volunteered this morning.” 

“Yeah I did, I forgot.” I smiled back. “Well right this way, Emery.” I said.

We walked out of the locker hallway to the right to the cafeteria. “Here we are.” I said as we walked in. 

“Whoa, this is huge.” 

“Yeah, but most of the kids sit outside so it doesn’t get used that much.” 

“Well thanks for showing me.” she said as she walked over to the lunch line. I was going to walk outside to join my other friends when I decided against it. Why not talk to her some more? The more we talked, the faster I could get into her pants. I walked over to the line with her. “You again?” she said faking shocked.

“Yes yes, it is I” I smiled. I watched as she bought a cheeseburger and some fries with a jello. She paid for it and then turned to face me. “Whoa dude, that’s quite a lot you got there.” I said looking down at her tray of food. I saw her face sadden a little bit. Shit, maybe I shouldn’t have said that. “But uh, it looks really good.”