Keaton imagine for hayley

Growing up with Keaton was the best thing ever. He was so sweet an caring I never wanted him to leave but it was his dream I didn't want to be the reason he never got to live his dream. He could have at least called, texted, or video chatted me when he left but no all I got was a dumbass note that just made me so pissed off it said:

Dear Hayley,

I just want to tell you I trust you with my life you are my best friend I never want to hurt you so I wrote this letter for you. I don't want to see you cry or upset so here you are reading this letter that I have written over and over to make it perfect. Okay you know how I wanted to be a singer so me, Wes, and Drew auditioned for x-factor and we got through and we are moving so we can be closer to the studio but I will try an visit you when I get off.

Love,

Keaton aka your best friend

I was heartbroken I lost my best friend the one who has always been there for me and said he would always be there for me but he isn't. I cried for days didn't eat or drank never left my bed unless I took a shower or if I had to use the bathroom. It has been a month since I found that note from Keaton an he hasn't even talked to me I feel like my heart was ripped out an stomped. Also I found out I'm in love with Keaton and always have been he was the only one to make me smile, laugh, and blush. Anyway I'm at my house when I hear a knock on the door confused no one is suppose to be over so I get to the door and I open it to see Keaton. Before I could say anything I was pushed against the wall with Keaton's lips on mine I was shocked but I kissed back. Keaton pulled away I was out of breath panting.

"Hayley I'm so sorry I left and didn't call I just didn't want to see you sad because I love to see you smile and laughing." I blush at that comment.

"Keaton I'm okay now yet I was broken at first but it was your dream so I understand."

He smiles "really?" I nod

"I love you."

"What?"

"I love you and always have."

"Oh my Keaton I feel the same." I say in tears Keaton chuckles an kisses me.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

XOXOXO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I LOVE MY AMAZING MARTINIS