A Fallen Knight

A FALLEN KNIGHT

Dedicated to the late Darius Willington

The day you left was sad and depressing. We were shedding all these tears for nothing someone who no longer needed to be in this world. A fallen knight. A kind respectful, loving and spontaneous young man has passed at the young age of 14. A fallen knight.

February 17, 2014

Dear Diary,

It started in the 5th grade. Well for me it did. I had transferred from regular school to alternative school.

Of course I was scared I didn’t know any of these folks and I don’t know how dangerous they are. I most definitely know that none of them can relate to me. My situation is kind of … kind of, crazy. My mom died when I was born and my dad denies me so I don’t have a mom nor a father therefore I was let in custody of my grandparents. My mother’s dad and my “daddy’s “mother . I started being what you say a “rebel” when I first moved in with them. I hated being the house with them old niggas it was hell. They didn’t let me do anything at ALL so I started doing what I wanted and being “disrespectful”. I lost my virginity when I was 13 and I had an abortion in result of losing my virginity to my bae. He cheats he lies he steals but I don’t care because he said he love me .we may argue and fight but at the end of the day he is my first and 12612 still remains. We both in this gang called “B.O.B” (blood over B!@#$ %^).

                                                     The Next Day

  Dear Diary,

Ugh. My first day of alternative school. This finna be a living hell.

Of course I was scared I didn’t know any of these folks and I don’t know how dangerous they are. I most definitely know that none of them can relate to me. My situation is kind of … kind of, crazy as you can see. I know I can do better but I’m not. For what my “grandparents” don’t want me and ian got no parents so who I’m doing good for? Exactly.

The name of this school is called Pailey Alternative School. Bruh when I first walked up in there I was so d*&^ scared. They had these walls that was covered in dirt and what I think was blood. If they tryna play me this aint cool -_- . Then they had some crazy looking ahh “inmates” I was like heck nawl ian finna die up in this bit. So the lil tour guide lady was like here go yo room “good luck” I was finna snap on ha ugly ahh but I thought twice. When I stepped up in the cell it was so freaking stanky in there bruh I was finna pass out. I realized I didn’t have a roommate like the others, maybe because I’m new. This is my first day and im already scare who knows whats gone happen until I get out … in 5 months . 

                     2 weeks later

It's my second week here man. It's been a rough ass 14 days real shit! I got in 3 fights. One with a inmate and two with the guards.