BAD BOY/PLAYER- Just What I Needed

# Just What I Needed by chooseitwisely

In life there are things that are said, and then there are those that remain unsaid. For Keely Staub, her life mostly remained in the latter category. She kept the one true love, music, hidden from even her best friends. But when one song changed the world she lived in, shaking it to it's very core, everything she knew was about to change. Her future and a past even hidden from her collides as she wades through a world she'd never dared to dream of, allowing her half heart to maybe find an equally broken one in the unlikely source of Seth Ryan. 

This book is likely one of my absolute favourites and very possibly my ALL TIME favourite story on Wattpad. I have read and re-read it so many times I can quote parts of the story. You can tell the author loves every bit of what she is writing which makes it just that much better. There is so much detail in this story it is impossible to not become attached to everyone. I can tell you that Joe had me wanting to strangle him almost every time he was mentioned, I felt for Keely every time she had to make tough decisions and all the difficult obstacles she had to overcome and I think I even fell in love with Seth through Keely. It's such a well written story with the best characters, plot and detail. There is so much emotion and detail in this story that just makes it absolutely perfect!