Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Unexpected

**WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!**

Some Years Later

Harry walked out of the bathroom with a revengeful look on his face. "Babe." He said. My eyes floated up from my book to see him in his Jack Wills hoodie and sweatpants. His hair wasn't curly. It was straighter than usual. My plan had worked, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Oh God, Harry," I continued laughing. "What happened?" He ran over to the couch where I was sitting. I tried getting away, but he pinned me down. "Harry!" He had a playful grin on his face, he couldn't look at me and seem mad forever. 

"Say you're sorry!!" His fingers went to my sides. My eyes widened. He wouldn't dare.

I wiggled and wiggled to try and escape from the torture I knew I was about to endure. "What for? I didn't do anything!" His fingers started moving, tickling both of my sides. I screamed, "No, Harry! Stop!" I laughed even harder, but in my mind, I hoped it wouldn't end soon.

"Not until you admit what you did," he chuckled as he watched me being tortured. "Not until you say you're sorry," he exclaimed still pinning me down. I tried again to wiggle free but it was no use, Harry had me pinned well.

"Harry, please stop," I shouted with laughter. Harry joined in, laughing like crazy. My eyes opened up for a split second. In that split second, I saw how he looked at me with bright eyes and a huge smile on his face. I felt like a little girl looking up to see the love of my life for the first time, but I knew he wouldn't feel the same about me.

"Say it!" His fingers went faster as I laughed harder. "If you want me to stop, say it," he teased. I could feel his fingers starting to slow down, but then they would start up again. How dare he!

I shook my head, "I don't know what you mean! Harry, just stop! Please!" I managed to give him a puppy dog face without laughing. His face leant in closer and smiled. My heart started racing after skipping a few beats. He was so close to my face, so close that he could have kissed me if he wanted. 

Wait, why was I thinking like this?
No.
I can't.

"Then say those two little words." He continued to tickle me, and then be need to pee hit me. Crap! I had to say it or else I was about to pee all over our furniture. Our new furniture.

I freed my hands and finally grabbed his wrists. "Harry! I'm serious," I choked out. "I have to pee, now stop!" That only made it worse. Harry dug his fingers into my sides once more and moved them up and down, knowing it was worse for me.

"Say it, Ris!" His knees pinned down my arms once more so I couldn't hold onto him. I feel he enjoyed this, seeing me in a laughing state. It put a huge smile on his face.

I had to come clean or else he wouldn't stop. "Fine," I laughed. "I'm sorry! I'll never play that prank again." His eyes sparkled as he smiled in accomplishment. Slowly, he stopped tickling me. I calmed down and tried to get up, but he still had me pinned down. "I said sorry."

"I know. I'm just. . .thinking." He smiled and leant in closer.

Wiggling was no use but I really had to go pee. "I really have to pee Harry!"

"I bet you do." Ugh. His revenge wasn't over yet. I could tell by his tone.

I quit struggling and laid there. My eyes locked with his. "What do I have to do now," I asked looking into his never ending green eyes. He just smiled bigger.