The Babysitter

"So did you meet any of them?" Michael asked.

"Not yet." I replied. It was finally summer and school was over. I lived with my gay best friend and had to help pay rent so-I needed a summer job. A babysitter was what Michael suggested so a babysitter is what I shall be.

"Okay-well hurry before you're late!" He called out and started shooing me. Michael wasn't bad looking. He's actually pretty hot if ya ask me. Too bad he's gay huh? I thought to myself.

I got out the apartment and outside to my gray Ferrari F430 Spider RA TD 3, the ones with no hoods, that used to be my dads. It was really the only thing I had left of him.

I got in and put the music loud. The song 'Glad you came' came on and I started the car. I smiled as I put on my sunglasses and sped down the road and to the location of the people I'm babysitting. The Clarksens.

I stopped as the lights turned red and I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel along with the beat. I started singing along and moved my head along to the beat, too. I started looking around and saw a guy laughing at me. He was hot though. He had tattoos all over his arms and he was wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He had sunglasses and a black hat-it was hanging on the back of his head, covering his hair. His face was clear too like a babies bum. He was riding in a yellow lamborghini and it was sick.

"Nice ride!" He yelled over the music. His voice was husky and deep and sexy-which sent shivers down my spine.

"Thanks. Your car isn't so bad looking either." I said with a wink. He laughed and nodded.

The light turned green and I sped down the road-him still next to me. He went slightly past me with a smirk playing on his lips. I passed him with a huge grin. He came closer to me and we were now driving at the same speed. The light turned yellow and I sped even more-trying to make it before it turns red. I passed it just in time before it turned red and smiled. I looked back and saw the lamborghini guy at a stop infront of the light with an amused expession. I grinned as I turned and focused on the road.

I put my sunglasses down and got out of the car. As I made my way over to their house-I started getting nervous. Why was I getting so nervous? There is nothing to worry about.

I looked at the house and damn, it was big. A mansion I think? Yeah, I don't know but it sure was big. These people sure were rich, I mean they have a fountain in their front yard! A freaking fountain! And then two garages and then that thingy where they park their cars-yeah it was the size of a normal house! I mean C'mon people!

I knocked on the door and a woman who looked in her early thirtees was revealed. She was actually beautiful!

"Ah! You must be Miss Johnson, am I right?" She asked.

"Please, call me Elena. And you are Mrs. Clarksen?" I asked.

"Call me Daisy." She smiled.

"Two-shay." I said and smiled. She returned it and stepped aside.

"Please, come in, Elena." She said sweetly. I nodded and got in. It was messy inside. There was rags everywhere and shoes and food everywhere. The staircase had socks on them and it wasn't such a clean sight. Their were a lot of doors and then Two little adorable kids came out running after eachother.

"Boys! Can you stop running and call Amy?" She asked the one who looked older. He nodded and ran in a door. He was too cute.

"Sorry it's a little messy." Daisy said looking around.

The younger one ran behind his mom using her as a shield. He hid behind her and started tugging on her skirt. She sighed and picked him up and he just hid his head in the crook of her neck. She looked at me apologetically and smiled sadly.