11

Rose

It was only overnight I had to stay in that cell. It was a whole new experience for me. And I SWEAR a rat ran over me when I was sleeping. This man next to me, shouted for me to stop screaming. Rude.

The next morning, I was dragged out again, by two different soldiers I had never met before. They had their armour on already and we were soon joined by two other soldiers carrying someone else.

I couldn't really turn my head to see who it was, as I was still a little bit dizzy, and aching from what had happened over the course of two days.

They tied my hands and legs together and even put a rope in my mouth and around my head, so I couldn't even let out the slightest sound.

" Now, what we doing to these, today eh?" One soldier said to another as they plonked us against a wall.

" Sire wants us to drown 'em you know the lake not so far from 'ere?!?!" The other replied, chuckling at us.

" Ah." He stated as getting the statement was quite enough.

We were then again hurled back onto the horses and rode off.

It was quite a journey, my back was sore at the end.

But at least now I knew my fate.

I was going to drown, and nothing could stop or save me.

I reopened my eyes to see we were now on a boat, the soldiers were gently pushing the oars into the water.

"He won't stop staring!" The soldier finally burst out as I turned to face a dwarf. How did I know about that?

Our professor told Caspian and I, that before us Telmarines entered Narnia they were people of all kinds, dwarves, centaurs, trolls....

But they are supposed to be extinct. Ohhhhhh. That's why Miraz acted so surprised! I get it now...

" Well don't look!" The soldier retaliated as the other glared at the dwarf.

" Oi, why did you blow the horn! do you even know what it does??" He whispered angrily.

" I blew it because we needed help...It obviously didn't otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation!!" I whispered back.

" That horn calls all Narnians! You don't even understan-" He said a bit louder but was cut off.

" Here's fine!" The soldier said before he could finish and both of them grabbed the dwarf and were about to drop him...