10

Peter

After overhearing, Lucy's, Susan's and Ed's conversation, I picked up a gold plate, which definitely was of Aslan. To show my respect, I blew the dust that was smothering it from its normal gold shine and placed it back down.

I recognised that I still hadn't even thought about my chest- let alone look at it.

As I walked over, Lucy was looking at Susan worriedly.

" What is it?" Lucy said, looking at her, as Susan held her own bow and arrow.

" My horn- I must have left it on my saddle the day we went back" She looked down disappointedly.

Without saying anything, and without a second glance at the statue of the future me, I opened the heavy-lidded chest to find right at the top- rhindon, my beloved sword.

"When Aslan bears his teeth, Winter meets it's death..." I read aloud, stating the writing on the sword.

" When he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again..." Lucy said carrying it on, a sad look was etched onto her face.

" Everyone we knew, Mr Tumnus, and the beavers, they're all gone" She said, she was fighting not to let any tears fall.

" I think it's time we found out what's going on!" I exclaimed as Susan and Edmund gave each other glances.

Lucy nodded her head, because that was the least of our worries....