Chapter 6

I think I've been here for about a month. I'm not sure, but I've been here for a long time. A few things have changed.

The chirping of the birds outside did nothing but fuel my need to go out and hunt. I was so sure it wasn't sunny outside but it was a perfect weather, I just needed to get out of this situation.

I struggled again, pushing against his hard chest and arching my back backwards in hopes to put a gap between us, but I failed miserably.

His amused grin grew wider and his arms around me became tighter than before, bringing me suffocatingly closer to him. I hissed loudly, but that did nothing except encourage him to press me against him further. I let out a loud ugh as he quickly pressed me tighter to his body.

"Just give up. The more you struggle, the tighter I'll hold you." he snickered and squeezed me closer to him, just like he had said. I hissed louder and clawed at his chest, pleased when I managed to cut the fabric of his shirt.

"Like hell I will! Let go!" I yelled as I began thrashing in his hold.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked carefully, becoming serious all of a sudden. I stopped struggling in his arms and sighed, annoyed that he didn't know where I wanted to go and do at the moment.

"Hunt."

His body tensed as the word escaped my lips. His hold on me tightened like a snake trying to end its prey's life. Instinctively, my hands shot to his broad chest to stop him from squeezing me any more, but that wasn't much help.

"Slade, you're suffocating me." I groaned. When I looked up into his eyes, I saw them clouded with anger and that sent a shiver running down my spine. Looks like I have to use my seduction on him. That's the only way to snap him out of whatever he is in.

With his arms tightly around me, I managed to roll us over so that I was crushed on top of him. His features turned to confusion, giving me encouragement instead of hesitation.

I lowered my lips to his neck and kissed the flesh softly. His arms on me loosened a little, but remained firm. I let my tongue out to caress his warm neck. Slowly slowly, he surrendered to my seduction and gained control when he rolled us over so that I was under him.

"You play with fire." he breathed as he lowered his lips to my jaw. I arched my neck towards him and sighed.

"Fire doesn't scare me." I felt his lips curve into a smirk against the flesh of my jaw, but I said nothing as the need to hunt intensified.

"Let me go hunt, now." I breathed.

Sebastian ceased his kisses on my jaw and tensed. I don't understand why he doesn't let me hunt. It's not like I'm killing his friends because if I was, I wouldn't really care.

"Not today. I have a business meeting and I need you with me."