This Is What You Call: "Must Read" - Eight

This Is What You Call: “Must Read”

April 21, 2012

It has been awhile hasn’t it, me updating “Must Read”, and I don’t think anyone would allow me to apologize, I think. I’ve been reading so much on Wattpad and actual books. Momo and I got an internship at a publishing company called Random House, it’s pretty famous and the food there is great. We get free books of our liking and all that jibberish. I'm back with a lot of books and new layout that is much easier for me and Momo to handle. Here it goes. Thanks for reading now!

The Rented Husband written by xangelsmomx

--- Olivia Murray, a 29 year old successful attorney has had enough with her families intrusion on her personal love life. Mother, father, and siblings included have all gone above and beyond the call of duty to try snd get her hitched to a man. Just how far is Olivia willing to go to stop the incessant medding? Will the strong independent woman that Olivia has come to be accept help when she needs the most, when her own life is threatened and more importantly what will she she do when something so much more fragile is put at risk something like her heart?

~ I seriously just started reading this today. I'm on Part 27 and hopefully finsihed by tonight. I first placed it in my Library last month and just left it there. Soon it was completed and I read all the other stories in my library and said "what the heck why not?" Give it a try, it is packed with romance and comedy plus and mystery stalker. *Just finished it, brilliant*

Sink Into Me written by Misguided

--- 18 year old Evangeline O'Shea hadn't been the popular girl during her years at school. She was quiet, collected... smart. This made moving out of New York that much easier. To go to Vancouver, Canada wasn't planned in any of her books. However that opinion changes after she meets Michael Reeves, through an unlucky incident at Simon Fraser University. She didn't expect to fall for such a dark and mysterious man let alone her History lecturer... And when she finds out that this man is in fact no man at all, she wonders if love is worth risking life over.

~ I have fully read this story and currently waiting on another new chapter. There is a few sex scenes I won't lie but they are pretty romantice and shouldn't be taken the wrong way. It is a new type of vampire story with a twist. Read it! 

Burning Passion - A Mated Lovestory written by SoulMated

--- Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a grudge against all rogues. Will he get the life he has always craved or will his pride get the better of his?

~ She hasn't uploaded for awhile but I'm waiting for the new chapter to show up and surprise me. The romance is perfect, the plot is what most werewolf stories do not have unless someone copies it. The relationship between the two characters is wonderful and any girls drea/ guys dreams, if so. Please give it a try.

Adam and Evie written by xWinterFallzx3

--- Before she became Evie Chase, Hollywood's Golden Girl, Evie was nothing more than plain old Evelyn, a nerd at the bottom of the Roosevelt High food chain. The only thing that got her through her first years of high school was her popular jock of a best friend Adam Fields, who she didn't leave on very good terms. Surely no one expects her to become the hottest thing to hit music industry since Lady Gaga - not even her! So when her seventeenth birthday approaches and a window of opportunity opens, Evies parents come up with a "genius" suggestion that she go and complete her senior year with the people she grew up with. Little did they know the repercussions of their decision, because there was no way she was looking to hand out forgiveness. It's pretty awkward when "nerd girl" suddenly becomes the girl that everyone envies. And it's really weird when the person you find you missed the most is the one who hurt you.

~ It's only just starting. I just found it the day before yesterday. I've been trying to find stories like this where someone is famous, and the story behind the whole famous part. I'm not going to lie either, it's just 7 parts right now but she is updating. I'm picky with these kind of stories but this. This is a "Must Read".

The Unbearable Book Club for Unsinkable Girls a novel by Julie Schumacher

-- My name is Adrienne Haus, and I'm a survivor of a mother-daughter book club. For three of the four of us daughters, membership wasn't voluntary. My mother signed me up because I was stuck in West New Hope all summer with my knee in a brace. CeeCee Christiansen's parents forced her to join, canceling her trip to Paris when they found out she'd bashed up their car. Jill was presurred by her mother, who thought she needed to socalize more. Wallis was the only one who actually wanted to be in the book club. No one knew why. We were all going to be in AP English in eleventh grade. But we weren't friends. We were not a sisterhood, and we didn't share any pants. We were literary prisoners sweating and reading classics and hanging outat a pool. But of course, that's not the whole story. If you want to find out how book clubs can kill people, you can try searching the Web for mother-daughter literary catastrophe. Or you can read what I wrote for my summer AP English assignment.

Go ahead. Here it is.

** This is an actual book that is not available on Wattpad. You can buy it at any book store near you, or order on a website, like Barnes and Nobles.**

~ I got this book from Random House. At first I just liked it cause the way it looked and all that. I thought it was some stupid story but I remember Random House wouldn't just publish any story. They'd publish the best stories. I gave it a try and here I am recommending it to all of our fans. This book is filled with the humor I love and is written perfectly in a teenager P.O.V. This author did a great job at putting her story together and helping me finish it. Warning: There is a surprise that would leave you shocked. Buy it now! or whenever.