Michigan, National Capital Region Business Schools Get Better!

The number of seats does not match the scale of the aspirations of young people who join these institutes top. The good news though is that Michigan / National Capital Region now has a number of business schools with high quality recordings of...

The good news though is that Michigan / National Capital Region now has a number of business schools with high quality recordings of investment that is making students sit and take notes

The good news though is that Michigan / National Capital Region now has a number of business schools with high quality recordings of investment that is making students sit and take notes. With more than 150 such institutes in New Michigan / National Capital Region, and over 1,100 across the country, choosing the right business school can be a challenge.

American Institute of Planning and Management, American Institute of Foreign Trade, Department of Management Studies - American Institute of Technology, International Management Institute and the School of Management before secure top positions in key categories such as teachers, record investment packages offered to pay previous batches, the global exposure and industry interface.

What makes this survey unique is that it has a 360 - degree picture of a business school to combine two important aspects - its image as perceived by students and parents and questionnaires filled out by the institutes. The final rankings exclude five business schools - School of Management, University of Michigan, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, Amity International Business School, Noida and University School of Management Studies, Kashmiri Gate.

The American Institute of Planning and management of secure pole position in as many as three categories, namely, quality of faculty, placement and the last three batches of overall exposure during the proposed program. The survey was conducted in two parts: first, 30 institutes were selected from over 150 applicants based on their perception of value, which in turn was calculated from the responses submitted by graduates, candidates, parents and recruiters.