Chapter 2, part one

A/N:Hope you enjoy this chapter!!! i'm not too happy with how it's going...but then i'm only the storyteller..the characters are the ones telling me to write them...;)...hope you won't be disappointed!! hopefully i will be able to update in the next couple of days,,,i'm a random updater....and yeah....thank you all for voting and fanning me..i won't force u to fan or vote but if u think this story deserves a vote..who am i to stop u...right anyway... enjoy!!!

Worth's heartbeat was pounding furiously against his chest. Lorei was next to him, walking fast, trying to keep up with his long strides. He had put Lorei down 30 minutes after they left school because she had pleaded softly. He was helpless against her pleas.

He knew taking her away in the middle of the school was wrong. He knew that clearly. Just as he had known that the moment Marc had introduced to him, he had lost his heart immediately. He knew that it was wrong, so very wrong to take his best mate's girl during lesson and yet, he had to. He had to get her alone and talk to her, just a normal conversation that would maybe take fear out of her eyes everytime she saw him. But then, he couldn't blame her if she was frightened by him. After all, he was the first one to be rude. As the two of them walked quietly along the pedestrians, his mind drifted to the first time they met.

It had been one of those lovely sunny days when you looked up and smiled. The sun had been hot and nice, the blue sky clear and beautiful and Worth's pool party had been proving to be another sensation. Everyone who was anyone had come and by the look of things then, it had been going smoothly.

Worth had been surrounded by the girls as usual and although he had the devil-may-care smile grin on his face, his eyes had been darting around , trying to target Marc around. Luckily, he was one of those taller than average men and he did not have to move his head around to find Marc's golden head. The party had been in full swing, when he had then recalled Marc saying that he wanted to introduce someone special to Worth. Worth had shrugged as he stopped looking around for Marc and turned to the other girls

He had been pretending to listen to what the hot girl next to him was saying when someone from behind had tapped his shoulder. He tuned his head immediately and had found himself grinning back at Marc.

Marc had had a big smug grin on his face.

'What took you so long' Worth had asked him. That had been when Worth noticed that Marc had someone behind him.

A golden head was the first thing Worth noticed that peaked out from over Marc's shoulder.

Worth had grinned back at Marc, happy for the lucky fella and he had remembered a few sighs from around him.

'Move aside Marc Boy. I'd like a full view of the unlucky lady who has fallen victim to this miserable excuse of a man' he had joked.

There had been a few chuckles from around.

Marc being Marc did not feel offended and moved aside to reveal his mysterious lady and as he had done so, Worth's smile froze at once and he had felt a big lump forming in his throat.

Golden was not the right word to discribe her hair. Her hair was every colours of yellow. Streaks of light gold and blond dark honey. Light sparkling champagne pouring down her shoulder in smooth waves. His eyes had drifted to her eyes and he was lost. Utterly lost. She had the clearest gray eyes. Cool and transparent as if she could see right through him.Eyes shining and sparkling, so full of life. Eyes that could look into his eyes and know all his secrets. Her lips was a cupid bow and so pink like soft cotton candy.She was alluring and  he was captivated by her. She had a mole just below her left eye and it made her look all the more alluring.His eyes went lower. She was around average height or shorter. She had been wearing a light blue flowing summer dress that shaped her slender figure.