Intertwined with One Direction (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Chapter One

Angel POV

"But I'm going to be the freaking third wheel!" I ran through the house in my grey trackies and a green singlet.

I refused to walk out of this house with these clothes on; I refused to step out of this home at this point in time period. I was not going to be some third wheel in Louis's and Mira's non date thing. They were going out to the movies, something that had been out forever but I hadn't gotten around to seeing yet even though I was dying to watch. Even now I would not go, it was a Louis and Mira thing, only them, something that was like a date but wasn't because they would constantly deny anything other than that. I was not going and that was final and there was nothing that my best friend could say to change that.

“You won’t be the third wheel though; Louis’s bringing a… friend” she scratched behind her ear like she did when she was hiding something from me.

“Good, let him be the third wheel” I turned to take the stairs back to my room.

“Um, it’s not like that,” I turned to face her, “Hey, I’ll pay for your ticket and popcorn”

The look on her face said I was going to get myself in for more than just a movie and popcorn but as she tempted me with it I couldn’t say no. She had a plan, it was clear in her eyes but as I looked at then sincere look on her face I knew I could agree to this one thing. I smiled, giving a quick nod before turning back. I took the stairs slowly knowing it didn’t matter how much time I actually took up, she was going to make me go now either way. I made my way to my bedroom, my head down, bracing myself for what was about to come next.

I was in for an evening with Louis and Mira, filled with awkward laughter as they retold old stories while the third and fourth wheel who didn’t know each tried to join in. I was in for another night were Louis and Mira tired to set me up with someone because ‘I work too hard’ but I wasn’t complaining about the work. The only thing I was complaining about was that they kept trying even though I yelled about how terrible the date had gone after each one. Why couldn’t they get it through their thick heads? Wait, scratch that, why couldn’t Mira get it through her head? I knew that Louis wasn’t going to listen.

It didn’t matter now, I just had to focus on the fact that I was getting a free movie and I got to see Louis again. I may not have been as close to him as Mira but it was always nice to eye his smiling face. If things went well maybe I could walk out with a new friend as usual. Yeah, I would do my best to keep a smile, to play nice so I could walk out with a new friend. It’s the best I could hope for and that’s what I focused on. I smiled at the idea of getting along with this mystery person as I straightened my dark blond hair. I imagined us getting along so well that we could hold our own conversations while I style my pink and blue fringe but all happy thoughts evaporated when Mira opened her mouth.

“Angel, hurry up, we need to be there by six” her voice was loud, she still knew how to project her voice.

“I’m not even dressed yet. No make up either” I turned off my flat iron.

“Come one, you don’t need make up, we have to go…”

“Fine” I let out an annoyed sigh.

Maybe this wasn’t going to be so fun. This was just going to be a long night.

Sophia POV

‘Baby you light up my world like nobody else’ I sang along with the words of One Direction, jumping around with the biggest smile painted over my face. I swear right at this moment the only thing that could make me happier was to actually meet the boys. I had told Alayna already, she was coming over after her date to join in the happy dance but for now I was going to have to settle for doing it by myself. I imagined the boys actually standing there with, right at the end of my lounge room, singing for me and only me. In my head Liam walked right up to me, looked into my eyes and with all his heart sang for me, about me.