Chapter 35: Payback

I NEED IDEAS!

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 35: Payback

SARAH'S POV

"SARAH!" Sammi called from the front of the bus.

"Da faq you want?" I asked, crawling out of my bunk.

"Wanna go shopping, just the girls?"

"Sure" I said and yawned, going back into the bunk room. I changed into a BVB shirt and black skinny jeans. I threw my hair into a ponytail and did quick eyeliner. I slipped on some shoes and followed the girls out of the bus. I decided to buy everyone a little something something.

Andy~ Batman bracelet

Ashley~A shirt that says "Life is so much easier when you have a dirty mind" and "Calling Dr. Love" and a pack of condoms ;)

CC~ Animal stuffed animal

Jake~ A pizza dog toy

Jinxx~ The worlds smallest violin

Sammi~ A shirt that says "I belong to Jinxx"

Ella~ A shirt that says "I belong to Jake Pitts"

Denise~ A shirt that says "I belong to Ashley Purdy"

We ate and then headed back to the bus.

"I HAVE PRESENTS!" I announced and all the guys perked up. I tossed them and heard their reactions.

"Have fun Ashley" I smirked as he found the condoms. He just looked over at Denise with a smirk.

"Oh God Sarah, what have you done!" Jinxx exclaimed.

"Should of thought that through" I said, sitting on CC.

"No shit!" Jake said.

"You better be fucking quiet" Andy said.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Ashley yelled. We all formed a circle on the ground and Ashley went first.

"CC,Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to.... put one of these in your mouth for 5 seconds" He said, tossing a condom at CC.

"ACK!" He yelled, jumping out of the way of it.

"DO IT!"

"Fuck you" CC said, picking it up. He placed it in his mouth and no longer then 5 seconds later he spit it out. He ran for some water, swished it and spit it out. He did that a couple times and sat down, still rubbing his tounge.

"I'm not kissing that condom mouth tonight."

"Aghh fuck, see Ashley, see what you do" He just shrugged. I kissed CC's cheek and he still pouted.

"Thats all your getting" I said.

"Sarah, truth or dare"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to sing any song!"

"Nooooooooo"

"CMON! ITS NOT WORSE THEN PUTTING A CONDOM IN YOUR MOUTH!"

"Actually it is"

"SARAH! SARAH! SARAH! SARAH!" CC got the whole bus chanting.

"Fine! Fine! Just shut the fuck up!" They all shut up and I grabbed someones guitar. "I'm using this guitar" I said and sat down in a random chair. I started playing the acousitc Knives And Pens and sang along perfectly. I closed my eyes when I sang and opened them to find everybodys jaws on the floor.

"That" Andy said.

"Was" Jake said.

"Fucking" Jinxx said.

"AWESOME!" CC exclaimed, hugging me.

"Loved' Ashley said.

"It" Denise stated.

"So" Sammi said.

"Much!" Ella yelled.

"Thanks guys" I said, blush rising on my cheeks. I put down the guitar and we continued to play.

I woke up the next morning with all these tweets.

Your a good singer!

Love your voice

You need to become a singer!

You should look into a singing career!

Sing with BVB at their next concert!

SarahByrddBVB~ Ummm what video are all you talking about?

This one! A fan commented and sent a link. I clicked on it and saw someone had recorded me and uploaded it to youtube. I stormed out to the front room, pissed as fuck.

"WHO THE HELL POSTED A VIDEO OF ME" CC slowly raised his hand and I attacked him. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT! NOW EVERYONE HAS SEEN!"

"WHAT SHOULD IT MATTER! YOUR A FUCKING BEAST SINGER!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!" I just climbed off of him and took a deep breath.

"Really?"

"Yes Sarah"

"Thanks a-and s-sorry" I stuttered. "I kinda fr-" CC cut me off by kissing me. We broke and he pulled me up onto his lap on the couch.

************************************************************************************************************

XxXBvBArmyXxX gave me the idea

I NEED IDEAS!

Listening to GFA- Blood On The Dance Floor -------------->

2 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!