Chapter Eleven: A Heartless Warrior Against A Fragile Princess

HOLY MOTHER OF SKYWALKER! I LOOOOVED your comments you guys! If Rhea was an actual person than a fictional character, she would get so much love from all of you <3 So here ya go with a new chapter!

You don't need to change how you look to be beautiful because you ARE beautiful. Inside and out <3 (>^-^)> <(^-^<)

Much love!! \m/

______________________

Broken Hearts & Lonely Stars:

Chapter Eleven: A Heartless Warrior Against A Fragile Princess

         Some say that no one can live life without having the slightest bit of love in them. Love would always be there in our hearts, waiting to blossom into a beautiful flower. A vulnerable beautiful flower unaware of the cruel world around it.

I stood at the threshold of the living room, aware of the eyes on me, feeling as if their very gazes cut through my skin, making me bleed out my own mistakes. I stood there as the girl they all knew. A girl I mustered up, rebuilding back my brick wall that once blocked any feelings after I let the dam inside of me crumble. Just standing there, I felt stronger as if Johnny's glare could hardly affect me as I turned my icy glare towards him, a smirk playing on my lips as those familiar eyes I once gazed into and shared many laughs widened.

It seemed I was getting that reaction lately.

After a few weeks of going through chemo, I was loosing weight and my black hair was thinning. Every time I took a shower, my fingers would be entangled with thick strands of my hair. At first, I was afraid. Afraid to even touch my hair, afraid to think that I was becoming Voldermort's reincarnation for an odd reason. I shook my head, scoffing at such childish thought. To be even frightened over a fictional character. I pulled down my beanie, hiding my thinning hair, hearing heels slapping against the wooden floor, knowing who it was.

"Rhea, sweetie," my mother called, entering the living room behind me. "Are you ready?"

I watched as Johnny's widened gaze turned to my mother and he quickly got to his feet. "Mrs. Daniels? What a surprise!"

My smirked widened, knowing my mother would scold him for not acknowledging her presence when she helped me take down the packed boxes to her car.

"Jonathon," she begun, firmly placing her hands on her hips as her eyes narrowed on him. "Did your parents ever taught you any manners? The disappointment I see when you mostly acknowledge those alcohol beverages and cigarette packs and not your best friend who doesn't have the energy to even lift one box! If your mother - God, bless her soul - was here, she wouldn't hesitate to pull your ear and drag you to aid us!"

I rolled my eyes as I turned to my mother, seeing her in her Mother-knows-best attitude. "Mom, just go to the car and wait for me there. I need to talk to my fellow friends," I bit out the last part as I glanced back at four people.

My mother opened her mouth to argue but quickly shut it when I turned my glare at her. She nodded, meekly and left, leaving me alone with my so called "friends."

"I didn't know you needed your mother to fight your battles, Rhea," Johnny chuckled, taking a sip of his beer.

I folded my arms against my chest, the urge to punch him gnawed at me but I chose to ignore it. This wasn't the time to fight and lose in the end. I was too weak and loosing against Johnny or any person was a humiliation. With my reputation, fighting was my hobby not something to lose in.