Chapter 1

Author's Note:  Yes, I have another Fan Fiction, and yes, it is a One Direction Fan Fiction.  Anyway, I hope you like it, I like it.  It's about my favorite member of One Direction, Niall of course.  Because he's the best.  I'd love to hear your comments on the story.  Tell me how I could make it better in any way.  So, uhhh comment, vote, enjoy!

--Hailee x

May

I laughed at the gorgeous boy standing in front of me.  "Niall, of course I would never leave you.  I've known you forever."

Niall ran his hand through his hair, nervously.  "I really am sorry, Alexandria, but this is my dream, I-"

I cut him off, "I know that Nialler, and I want you to live your dream, we can keep in touch, I promise."

These past couple of weeks, Niall had been constantly apologizing, as he and the boys were fixing to set off on a six month tour.  But, we had been together three years, and know each other six years before that, I seriously doubted that anything would push us apart at this point.

Niall closed the distance between us and wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips to my cheek. "I love you, Alexandria, you know that right?"

"Of course,"  I murmured, as he pressed his lips to mine.  I intertwined my hands with his and pulled him toward my bedroom. 

"Alex,"  Niall said, his breath hitching as we kissed more passionately, "Are you sure?"

I kissed him with every thing I had, and whispered against his lips. "Yes."

~*Don'tLetMeGo*~

August

I sighed again, pulling another pair of jeans out of my wardrobe.  My jeans not fitting was the last step in something very important that I had suspected for a while now.  However, I had hoped, to no avail, that if I ignored it, it would go away.

It hadn't.

So this morning, if I ever found a pair of jeans that fit, I would be going to the local clinic.  And then, I supposed I would tell Niall.  But I couldn't tell him this.  I couldn't ruin his music career.  He was no longer Niall Horan, the insanely hot boy that had by some miracle liked me back.  Now he was The Niall Horan of One Direction.  I, who had not seen him in three months could not do this to him.  No, he deserved a life and a career, without the responsibilities of being a parent.

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz. My phone buzzed at me impatiently as I grabbed a pair of sweatpants, surrendering all hope of wearing jeans.  I picked up my phone and carelessly tapped the screen.  "Hello?"  I asked, not looking at the screen.

"Hey babe,"  A voice with a cute, Irish accent responded.

I sighed, I hadn't wanted to do this today.  I wasn't sure when I was going to do it, but sometime in the next few months.  Maybe.

"Look, Niall, we need to talk."  I said, seriously, on the verge of tears.

I heard Niall's sharp intake of breath from the other end. 

"Niall,"  I began, "I will always love you, you are perfect and amazing."  I took a sigh, and started to quietly sob.  "But I just don't think that things are going to work out between us."

"You-Why?" he asked, his accent thickening.

"Oh, God, Niall, I am so sorry.  I don't-I can't explain it.  But I want you to move on and enjoy your career, and please, just forget that I ever existed.  Please, it will make this so much easier.  I-I'm sorry, I love you-"  I broke off and took in a shuddering breath.  I wasn't going to be able to do this.  But I couldn't just ruin Niall's life and his dream with the responsibility that this was going to entail.