Interview with peaceforeber

Wow, I can't believe i'm already up to my sixth interview! Thanks for the support everyone!

Also, peaceforeber was previously called robinhoodsapprentice.

****

Username - peaceforeber

How did you discover wattpad?

I was looking for online writing websites for teens.

How much time do you spend on wattpad?

I try to check my wattpad everyday :) Morning and night mostly.

Do you have any stories?

Yes...I have a Hunger Games fan fiction called Hunger Games:Real or Not Real but I mainly focus on all sorts of poems and lyrics, mostly about love.

Are you part of the 'fanning war'?

No, but I do fan people who I like....Which is why I have fanned more people then have fanned me. But I also like doing random fans.

Do you read alot of other peoples works?

Yes I do. I love reading my fans works because I like to pay them back for fanning me. I also read randomly....But I mainly try to gety requests finished.

Do you vote for a lot of other peoples stories?

Yes, of course. Especially poems, songs, and blogs.

Do you comment on a lot of othere peoples stories?

Yes, I really like to show my support for my fans and even for people that are not my fans :)

Do you think wattpad could improve itself? If so, how?

No, I think Wattpad is pretty fine the way it is. I quite like it this way, the way they did the changes to it.

Do you mind if I ask what your real name is?

I can't say ;)

Have you always liked writing?

Yes!! Especially when I was little, about four or five and I really loved writing poppy songs about superheroes and girl power. I also loved writing about fairies and super-powered rabbits.

Do you read or write more on wattpad?

I love to write more on Wattpad. Though I am starting to get into reading and commenting and voting more :)

Are any of your works very popular?

Yes. I have a Hunger Games fan fiction called Hunger Games:Real or Not Real and a lot of people seem to really like the story. Also some of my poetry.

Where do you get inspiration for your stories from?

I really love writing about relationships and love. I get a lot of inspiration from books or just random thoughts. Sometimes a song helps.

How long have you been a member of wattpad?

I think since February. I really enjoy it.

Do you share your stories on any place other than wattpad?

No, to my family but other than that I quit most sites for personal reasons. But I'm thinking about taking up some of them again.

****

Hope everyone enjoyed this interview! As always, contact me to be intrerviewed, or if you think my questions could be improved.

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!