1. Harry was born on 1st February 1994 making him the youngest member of One Direction.
2. His middle name is Edward.
3. Harry’s star sign is Aquarius. In keeping with his star sign he has an “outwardly expressive, extrovert” personality.
4. Harry’s mum is called Anne Cox and his dad’s name is Des Styles.
5. Unfortunately Harry’s parents divorced when he was seven years old. He said of the experience to The Sun: "That was quite a weird time. I remember crying about it. I didn’t really get what was going on properly, I was just sad that my parents wouldn't be together any more."
6. The first song Harry knew all the words to was ‘The Girl Of My Best Friend’ by Elvis Presley.
7. Harry’s first girlfriend was called Emilie – he was 12 when they started going out.
8. Harry’s step dad is called Robin. He said he was “really pleased” when Robin proposed to his mum.
10. Harry was brought up in the beautiful village of Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. The village is 21 miles south of Manchester.
12. Harry’s musical heroes are The Beatles, Elvis and Coldplay. He said of the Fab Four: “They are absolute icons and an inspiration.”
13. Harry impressed two out of the three judges in the X Factor first round with a version of Stevie Wonder’s ‘Isn’t She Lovely’.
14. Harry’s Twitter name is @Harry_Styles. At the time of writing (28th June 2012) he has 4,868,870 followers.
15. Before auditioning for The X Factor, Harry was the front man of the band White Eskimo which featured his school friends Haydn Morris, Nick Clough and Will Sweeney.
16. Harry’s favourite song of all time is ‘Free Falling’ by John Mayer. He also loves ‘Shine On You Crazy Diamond’ by Pink Floyd.
17. Harry and Louis are the only two members of One Direction who have passed their driving test.
18. Harry told The Hits Radio that his ultimate 1D tour bus anthem is ‘Lego House’ by Ed Sheeran.
19. Harry hasn’t always wanted to be a singer. Before he took part in The X Factor he had ambitions to be a lawyer!
21. Before his life changed forever on The X Factor Harry had a part-time job at the W Mandeville Bakery in Cheshire. The shop had Harry posters and banners plastered over it during his time on the ITV show.
22. There was a 15-year age gap between Harry and his ex-girlfriend Caroline Flack – a relationship that sparked controversy in the press.
23. Although he’s partial to a more mature lady, Harry says he’d never date anyone older than his mum. She’s 44.
24. On One Direction’s debut album ‘Up All Night’, Harry gets just over 7 minutes of solos – the most out of any One Direction member.
25. It was Harry who came up with the band name One Direction.
26. Harry supports Manchester United.
27. Harry makes a brief cameo appearance in Ed Sheeran’s first ‘Drunk’ video. It was filmed backstage at London’s Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
28. Harry says he would happily date a fan! When asked he said: “Yeah definitely, because if you like someone, you like someone. If they’re a fan it shouldn’t make any difference.”
29. Harry’s has two favourite colours – orange and blue.
30. Harry has been romantically linked to a string of women including Caroline Flack, singer Lily Halpern, Inbetweeners actress Emily Atack, Bachelorette star Jillian Harris and model Emma Ostilly. Despite constant media speculation, most have just been acquaintances.
31. Harry secretly loves chick flicks and his favourite movies are Love Actually, Titanic, and The Notebook.
32. Harry is 5”10 inches tall and has size 10 feet.
33. Harry likes to stay fit by playing tennis and badminton in his spare time.
34. Harry was voted the 18th hottest hunk of 2012 by readers of Heat Magazine, making him sexier than Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, Steve Jones and Robbie Williams.
35. Harry’s favourite animals are turtles. A big fan of animals, he also loves cats, dogs, hamsters, rabbits and even pigeons.
36. Harry cites David Hasselhoff as one of his biggest heroes.
37. Harry has admitted that he’s got a BIG crush on Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays.
38. Harry want to lose his trademark curly locks but no-one will let him! He said: “I want to shave my hair off, and no one will really let me. Everyone’s telling me not to do it. And my argument is, like, I think my popularity is in my face, and not my hair.”