Inx and Unknown P.O.V ... Kidnapped and Pissed

The sequel to I Dare You!!

Inx P.O.V

I banged frantically on the front door of Troy’s house. Troy answered and smiled at me.

“Hey! Man! Long time no see!” Troy said happily with a toothy grin.

“Are the guys here?” I asked. Troy furrowed his eyebrows in wonder.

“Yeah, why?” Troy question. I didn’t reply, instead I barged in, knowing this was an emergency. When I walked in I noted that Tom and Dylan sitting on the couch. They looked up at me and gave me a Cheshire grin.

“Hey!” Tom and Dylan said at the same time.

“Hi … Ummm, guys there is something I need to tell you.” I stated solemnly.

“What is it man?” Dylan asked me with worry.

“The girls … Maddy … Hope … Kay … and Savvy … have … They’ve been kidnapped!” I muttered out loud. The room fell silent.

I stood there looking at the guys. Troy coughed and gave me a surprised expression.

“W-what gives you that idea?” Troy quizzed me as he sat down on the couch with the other boys. I took a seat in a chair that was beside the couch. I began by telling them how Savvy was going to meet me at the movies tonight, but she never showed.

Dylan let out a chuckle, “Doesn’t mean she’s been kidnapped.” He told me in the middle of my story.

“I wasn’t done.” I spoke, “After I realized that she wasn’t going to meet me at the movies. I went to the house-”

“The house?” Tom questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, Savvy is staying in my guest room,” I admitted. With that Tom shot up off the couch with a killer aura surrounding him. I stood up too in defense. “Man, what’s your problem?” I asked him, wondering why in the world he looked so defensive over what I just said.

“I swear if you’ve tried anything on Savvy, I’ll kill you.” Tom said with vehemence. I stepped back when I realized Tom was genuinely angry at me.

“Whoa, dude, chill,” I told him. Troy got up and gave Tom a tug to sit down. Tom sighed and sat down slowly, all the while still glaring at me.

“Inx, please continue with the reason you think the girls have been kidnapped.” Troy said to me, whereas the other two quietly looked at me. Tom still exposed his anger. Dylan had his arms crossed, looking a little bored. I felt myself grow angry that he wasn’t even looking the least bit bothered by this information.

I sat back down in the chair, but not before scooting it further away from the couch. I wanted to distance myself from Tom and his ice cold glares.

“I went to the house and found the door was kicked in. It looked like there has been a fight.” I swear I heard Dylan chuckle and groan at me when I said that. But I think my ears were deceiving me so I continued. “We all know that if someone was to try and take her she would put up a hell of a fight.” Everyone nodded in agreement and I looked at Dylan in the corner of my eyes and saw he was not just nodding his head but he was nodding with his eyes bulged out.  

“But you said ‘girls’...” Tom stated.

“Yeah, I called Kay and Maddy to see if they knew anything. Their parents answered. Maddy’s parents said she was going to Savvy’s house, mine …” Tom growled at me, but I continued. “Yet, Kay’s parents said Kay left a note and it stated they were going to Maddy’s house. But Hope’s dad said the note Hope left implied that they are coming to Savvy’s house. All the parents told me that each one of them had left their cell phones at home.”