Part 3

[Here you go guys! Thank you all for being patient while I geeked out on Vampire diaries :P I'm not super happy with this one, its just not coming out the way it plays in my head, but oh well i guess...Its a short one, but I wanted to put the 'date' in another part to make it an even 4 lol sorry....I might add a *ahem* dirty part if you all approve.  Let me know your thoughts ...on everything! Oh and I've decided on Matt Davis as Justin :) Blame The Vamp Diaries marathon and convention ;P but I think he is fitting! Enjoy, May<3]

              Justin stood from his desk moving slowly to the door.

What was he to think? To feel? In a way he understood Wes' reasons for what he did, but Justin still couldn't help but feel angry.

            Who was Wes to decide something like this, something that should involve all parties, by himself?  Justin didn't know what would have happened had Wes informed him of all this, but he still should have been told. 

            Justin reached the door, closing it firmly and locking it softly.  He didn't know why he felt the need to lock it as well.  He didn't want to be interrupted now that everything was coming out.

            When he turned and strolled back to Wes, passed the still sleeping girl, Justin noticed the slight look of relief in the other man.  His shoulders lost some tension it seemed. 

What, did he think Justin would leave? 

Not when he finally had the chance to settle things.

            He stood in front of Wes, crossing his arms as he tried to speak his mind.

            “I'm not going to lie to you, Wes, I'm pretty pi-” Justin looked towards the young sleeper, “I'm pretty upset.”  Justin corrected.

            “I thought I felt something different with you, but the way you left meant I was the only one feeling it.”

            Wes felt his heart sinking. Justin was using past tense.  Does that mean he doesn't feel anything anymore?

            “But I did too, Justin!?  I swear it.  My biggest regret is never seeing where our relationship would lead.”

            Wes looked to the man standing, arms crossed almost as if shielding himself, begging him to understand.

            Justin gave a large sigh of frustration and maybe a little relief.

            “Let me show you.”  He said, unsure of where he was going with this but still feeling it was right.

            “Show me?”

            What did Justin mean by that? He didn't need to see how mad Justin was.  It hurts enough to simply hear that he might have been wrong.

            “I'll show you I can be good enough, that I can be ok with it.”  Once again Justin looked to the girl.  She was a cutie that was for sure.  He wondered what Wes would think if he told him how he really felt about children.

            “One date, we can go to the park or somewhere she can join us.”  Justin closed the distance between them, looking deep into Wes’ eyes.  He needed to say yes.  It was all Justin could do not to beg out loud.

As he grew near, Wes nervously licked his lips, drawing Justin’s eyes to them. He couldn’t resist.  He leaned in slowly, giving Wes time to withdraw.  When he saw no resistance, Justin softly brushed his lips across Wes’ plump ones. 

“Go out with me.” Justin whispered.

 He held his breath, praying Wes would give it a try.  He didn't know why but even knowing, or just thinking, that Wes didn't feel the same, Justin still felt his heart beat pick up when he saw Wes in the event room. 

                        'One date,' Wes thought, 'he still wants me after all I did?'

            “Of course.”  Wes couldn't stop his grin.  He might actually get the man he'd been longing for years now. 

            Wes knew it wasn't a done deal, this would be a trial.  To see if they still had chemistry and if the addition of a child would change things.  But they were both willing to try, and that was good enough to please him.

- - -

            Wes was nervous.  He never expected to be doing this with Justin again let alone so soon after finally seeing him.  What if he didn't feel it anymore but Wes did? Would Justin like his Mary Anne? Did he even like children? Not everyone does.

            Thoughts plagued him constantly until the moment came. 

Wes had Mary Anne in her nicest summer dress and shoes. A yellow cotton dress with white, pink and purple flowers printed on it with white sandals that had a flower above the toes. 

Wes, however, changed his clothing three times and still did not feel he had it right. Justin was a business man, would he be dressed casual or in his dress clothes like work?  Did he like designer clothes?  Would he detest the fact Wes had nothing designer? 

They had to make a good impression on him.  It didn’t matter that Justin had asked for the chance to prove himself, Wes knew he was also showing Justin they were worth it.

            He took a deep breath.  Wes knew this wasn't their first date but it still had that feel.  And in a way it was because Wes knew having Mary Anne had changed him at least a little.  He was a parent now.  Would Justin still like the new him? Was there too much change to salvage things?

            'Just stop it, Wes. You are being ridiculous! He obviously wants to try again so there must be some feelings for you in him.' Wes told himself.

            He pulled on a light blue polo shirt, nice yet still a bit casual, then his best kakis.  Making his hair look presentable, Wes took a few calming breaths.

            "Unky? You 'kay?" His sweet asked.

            Wes looked into those hazel eyes and saw the love she held for him.  She was always going to be there.  If things with Justin didn't pan out he would still have Mary Anne.  He may regret the loss of his budding relationship with Justin, but he would never regret his decision to take his beautiful little girl into his life.

            Wes gave her a loving smile, "yes baby I'm fine.  Are you ready?"

            "Yes, we awe going on a date!"  She bounced, giggling, showing her excitement.

            Wes laughed along as well, feeling the excitement and happiness seeping into him from her addicting joy.  This was going to be good.  They were going to have a great time getting to know each other once more.  And if by any chance the still had it, well then Wes’ was more than ready to follow through this time around, to explore the possibility of ‘them.’

[Check out Justin --> Yum ^.^]