Help Me [ON HOLD]

To day is my first full day on my own. I know that Rosalinda is a vampire but she will not tell me. I do know that everyone else knows. Why they will not tell me their reasons, I do not know. I am going to not report her because she opposes no threat. Even if she did she is my friend and she's is wonderful to every one. I will be in loads of trouble if someone other than me finds her out. Not reporting a vampire is really bad. Tomorrow's my sister's birthday she will be 28. I am the only one in our family that not turn out one. I an in a really bad situation here. I do not know what will happen to me if I am found out. I may be angle blessed but it is not all that for me. It is a problem for me. It marks me as an outcast in my own family. That will only be when I am 28.

.....,.......,........,.....

I have so much to do, between triple checking the preparations for one of my daughter's birthday that is tomorrow, and beginning for another's that is in three days and one year. We are of noble blood, so each celebration is different and packed full of vampires from all classes. Kilya is ecstatic for tomorrow. My lovely bright young girl, the one who looks like me but with the nose of ... i can't finish Mama it's been to long since we last herd any thing from Tasha... Vic my husband and the girls miss her, and no one expects any thing exists between me and princess Tasha. Oh! I hope the the Vampicty did not get a hold over Tasha, for our children's sake. My youngest Seva does smell so delicious, that I am worried that Kilya will drain her with out a thought. 

Your loving daughter,

Silvane Reba Naba

............................................................

I see I forgot to introduce myself I am Seva 17 mortal years old am slender, fit, muscular, hair brown, eyes are oddly golden with a thin ring of red spiking in to the gold. I still drink my Mama's milk fresh from her and nothing else. I guess it's her way to keep me dependent her, like my sisters depend on her for blood, because it's the Mama's job to provide for her young until they marry. I work for the Vampicty.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Let me go you bastard! Kevane, my parents will find out its you sooner or later!" the voice form the room said.

"Tasha my dear, they never will. You see to them I am just devastated that you are missing! My act is perfect that even my brother, your' husband to be can't figure out that I have you! Mwahaahahahaahaaha!

Great I am stuck in this gray empty room....

Unless I can contact my lover, Silvane. Yes Silvane the one being always on my mind.
-------------------------------
"Rosalinda! Come on I have a few last minute things to get for tomorrow ! I also need to hand in person Kaven and Kieran Shadowes the party invitation."  Why cant slaves these days respond faster?

*"Sorry mistress Silvane! I'm on my way!"*

" Well it's about time you got here. Do you know when Seva left?"

*"Mistress Seva left about three hours ago without telling any one where she was heading. Mistress Silvane, um why are you inviting two members of the Shadowes clan?"*

" Rosalinda I must because I must invite two from every single clan that has powers like Kilya does in hopes that she finds her mate. Now out the door, first is the Shadowes house, where you will serve me tea."
-------------------------------
   All right so my first task is to slip in unseen into a member of the Shadowes clan house. Then its time to find out if they are holding a vampire. After that I shall remove thus said vampire from their custody by killing thus said vampire. Store the head, slaughter all others in the house collecting yet again their heads. My second is to kill five vampires and thair team: a cake maker on Pastry Road, a dress maker on Sunset Road, a florest at Flar's Flouriest, and a rope creator at Ropey Road. When finished I shall take all the heads back headquarters. While there pick up my three trillion cazts. I will thus proceed to Callia's dress makers store, to purchase my dress for tomorrow.