Chapter 6 It's Not Over Till It's Over

NIALL'S POV 

Sun hits my face my whole body hurts I look around at this hospital room "how long have I been in here" I thioght "Good morning" says my mum as I look over "mommy hi how long was I?" "Hmmm a good two weeks" "where are the boys?" is ask my mum suddently got this look on her face "ill call them in" she said she left and in came Louis,Harry and Zayn, Harry came in and gave me a huge hug fallowed by Zayn then Lou "its nice to see those blues again" said Louis "where's Liam?" I ask god I miss him it feels like I haven't seen him in forever I can't wait to see his smile and his little birthmark ahh I can't wait! "...He he is um not here" sais Harry a tear streams out of his eye Louis hugs him close "What do you mean? Why are you crying?" I ask I'm kinda scared was he hurt in the accadent too? "He's gone,Niall" wisperd Zayn I heard his voice break as if he was about to start sobbing  

"What do you mean gone? Like he left the hospital?" I'm starting to get worried what did zayn mean by he's gone did he leave LA? "Liam felt he caused u to get hurt and he..." Zayn broke he began to cry and his face was already puffed from tears before I woke up "He donated his working kidney" Louis said Zayn had to step out I looked outside and he was haveing a smoke What did Louis mean by that did Liam give up his life for mine this can't be happening I felt hot tears run down my checks and they kept comeing and comeing my eyes were red and I was scared "Liams...dea-" I stoped myself this can't be happening this isn't happening my boy gave up his kidney for me and I'm alive and he's dead??? NO just NO Greg and mum came in I stood up even though it hurt and I burried my face in my mums chest and began to cry Greg hugged me and held tight mum kissed my check and I felt her tears on my head. "I need to change into clean clothes I was wearing a blue hospital gown. I went to the bath room and put on a Jack Wills sweater and some sweat pants I screamed at the top of my lungs and cried harder no I thought no not Liam not my sweet boy not my love not my best friend not my band mate not my sole mate. He's not gone. But but he really is I kept crying and crying I got Louis to drive me back to the hotel. I got to my room and saw Liams clothes on the bed like he never left I picked them up and layed on the bed holding is clothes I soaked his "Brit" jumper in tears it still smelt like him WHY IS HE GONE I can't take this I started to pace back and forth I can't take this I can't live with out him I just can't its impossable I took off my shirt and pulled the "Brit" jumper over my head I screamed one more time as aloud as I could I sent out a text to all my friends and family saying goodbye I called my mum and told her how much I loved her I went to the closet and grabbed my belt I tied it to the top bar in the closet I left a note for who finds me telling my story I cried more and had a drink of rum from the mini fridge I wraped the other end of the belt around my neck and kissed Liams woody doll I climed on a stool and sang myself a song "cry me a river" liams audition song I hummed it and the tears were still comeing... I pushed the stool away....Now I can be with Liam again.

Thanks for reading leave feedback xoxox